I arranged my travel through Gamewatchers in Nairobi, on recommendation from a friend. The whole trip from start to finish was excellent, the best hol I have had in many years. The Lion Porini camp and its staff were very helpful and it lived upto what it says it delivers. The stay was very comfortable, we got to see the "big five". We had a proper feel for staying in the wild but with a certain level of comfort. Nothing was too much for the staff at the camp. I would recommend this camp and gamewatchers to anyone who was doing a safari in Kenya. Thanks to all from the Dhesi's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Lion Camp is located in the exclusive 20,000 acre Olare Orok Conservancy bordering the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, home to an abundance of animals. With 10 spacious comfortably furnished tents, each with private verandahs and en-suite bathrooms, the camp is small and exclusive giving a real bush experience. Guests enjoy the game drives in open 4x4's, escorted bush walks with Maasai warriors and sundowners. The Camp is the perfect base to experience the annual wildebeest migration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Porini Lion Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porini Lion Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Lion Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve