“Luxury with a view”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Alvera Beach Apartments at Night. Shows the swimming pool and the apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hmwaguni
Mombasa, Kenya
“Luxury with a view”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Clean, stylish, roomy with excellent customer service hence a great value for money. I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future

Your age range 25-34
23 Feb 2017
Thank you Hamisi we look forward to hosting you again.
PolycarpM...
“Awesome family friendly apartments”
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Very convenient location; stunning swimming pool,proximity to an amazing beach,public amenities. We will definitely come again and again!!

15 Dec 2016
Thank you Polycarp for taking your time to review. We hope to host you next time you are on holiday.
Jed K
“Awesome time, can't wait to go back on my next vacation!”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We went there on vacation and we had a great time. For a family vacation, we wanted something within our budget and their price was just right.Service was great. Coming from a place that is cold more than half the year, the Mombasa heat was a little too much for me. I definitely appreciated working AC and the fact that I could control it. I have been to hotels that blast the AC that it gets too cold. The rooms spacious enough to accommodate the whole family. Ensuite rooms were great, so getting ready for such a big group did not take forever. We loved the location. The proximity to the clubs and malls, especially, was an added bonus for the younger ones in the family.

Travelling group: Extended Family
15 Dec 2016
Thank you Jed. We look forward to hosting you on your next vacation from Canada. Regards to Vanessa.
Michelle...
“Love the setting, excellent customer service ”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

A home away from home. Very clean and tastefully furnished. Its a minutes walk to the beach. Alvera has personalised customer service. It is the ideal retreat for families and friends. I highly recommend it. I am a regular visitor as I visit Mombasa often and have never been disappointed. They also listen to guests and improve on the services and facilities. Alvera is superb!

15 Dec 2016
Welcome Michelle. We will strive to meet our guests' expectations.
Koskao
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Visited Mombasa from the United States and resided here for a few days. Nice location but grossly unsatisfied by the owners' attitude and lack of hospitality! Unfortunately, they lost my business. I will never be back!! I would rather pay twice the amount they charge and be treated with some dignity and respect!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing