“perfect trip to Tsavo and Amboseli”

First African Dream Tours & Safaris
Ranked #19 of 117 Outdoor Activities in Mombasa
More attraction details
Owner description: First African Dream Tours and Safaris is Tour company based in Nairobi Kenya offering day trips at affordable prices to travelers from all over the world.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We booked a two nights safari to tsavo and Amboseli which was awesome,our driver name was nicky and he was very knowledgeable and friendly.He really went the extra mile make sure that we got to see everything including lions.We stayed at kilaguni lodge in tsavo and kibo camp in Amboseli which i really recommend you to request.It was the perfect balance of comfort while maintaining a local feel.We had bonfires and homemade meals and the staff made us feel more like friends that customers.Thank you Michael and your team.

4  Thank leedstravellnuts
There are newer reviews for First African Dream Tours & Safaris

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I had to pick December 2012 as July was not applicable in your dates. My friends and I went on an African Safari in Kenya for 10 days. We were so very fortunate to see the Big Five. We travelled in July 2012.
The weather was great and we booked this with Browns Tours in Sri Lanka and flew from Sri Lanka. The costing was cheap due to the strong Aussie Dollar.
We had a very good guide who went out of his way to show us as much as possible, he truly was an A1 guide.
The lodgings, with the exception of the David Livingstone Lodge was good. The food was good and we couldn't ask for more. We really enjoyed seeing the animals so so many and the birds, the wild life was terrific.
I would encourage anyone to make a Safari - its out of the world. Along with another friend we took the balloon ride - the view was terrific.

2  Thank Anita Y
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I was in safari with my sister and my fiance for 2 weeks at the beginning of october. It was our first time in Kenya. Unforgettable experience!
We booked our safari few months before, made an advance payment and everything was ok. The itinerary, lodges and financial arrangements were discussed with Mike, the owner. We booked a private safari for just the 3 of us and we visited Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East. It is worth seeing each of these places as they are so different and unique. We have seen the big five and lots of other animals and birds.
Our driver, Nicky, was great, he knew how to spot the animals and explained to us many things about the people, places and animals. We have seen rhinos and flamingoes in Nakuru, lions in Amboseli, elephants and giraffes in Tsavo and many, many others.
Also, at the end of our stay in Kenya we have booked again with Mike one day Mombasa tour (great again, and if you book this, do not miss Haller Park - you can see great tortoise and feed the giraffes). It was a dream safari, something that you cannot compare with anything in Europe, and I recommend Mike and his company to anyone who wants to visit Kenya.

4  Thank Ionela P
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Very good team open and honest and succeeded in giving us a very good experience and very reasonable rates

2  Thank SuzyQ2Bath
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I used FAD a few months back for my safari to Tsavo and Amboseli parks. I stayed at Ashnil Aruba in Tsavo East, Ngulia in Tsavo West and Kibo camp in Amboseli on a 3 night and 4 day trip.
I met Mike in resort and checked the brochures to detail my tour. We agreed on a price and that was it, very straight forward and easy. My accomodation was spot on and the drives were excellent with plenty of wildlife seen. I would use or recommend FAD for anyone looking for a safari whilst in Kenya.