“Trip Cancelled”

F. King Tours and Safaris - Day Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sadly I had to cancel my trip to Kenya this summer on FCO advice. F King Tours were so understanding and refunded all my money promptly. I will definitely be booking a safari with F, Kings again as soon as it is ok to holiday in Kenya.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Three weeks ago my girlfriend and I went on a two day Safari in Tasvo East (end of April). The experience was fantastic, and we are really glad that we did not book through the tour operator or the hotel. People warned us it was the ‘wet season’ but we saw no rain, just lovely beautiful green savannah, flowers and lots of animals. We later found out that in the rainy season in Kenya it rains for 15 minutes per day only so it was a great time to go as it was much cheaper. We looked on trip ad visor literally the day before the trip and saw that F King Safaris had some great ratings. They provided us with a great rate (much cheaper than the hotel) and agreed to take us the next day, they also accommodated our special requirements such as the Jeep and a change of Safari camp. Nothing was too much. The driver was very prompt, professional, friendly and knowledgeable, all water was provided. We staying in a brilliant tented camp with no fences called Satao Lodge which was very traditional, peaceful and full of wildlife. The camp really was great and we were waited on hand and foot, it was very romantic, very reasonable and an amazing first experience (do not worry about the tents they are very luxury and you can see animals through the mosquito net although there were no mosquitos. The trip from Diani to Tsavo East was interesting but for some a little long perhaps (3 hours) however after being picked up at 6 am we were surrounded by elephants by 10am, the driver did his best to keep us comfortable and get us there in good time. He actually spent a lot longer on the game park drives and literally went the extra mile to get us to see certain animals. The late evening and early morning Safaris were the most exciting so I really recommend a 2 night safari. I would defiantly recommend F King the customer service was brilliant (we had 2 personal calls from the owner), we had to do nothing but turn up, they were 100% honest and truly grateful for our custom. Unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Two months ago I went on a day safari in Tsavo East with F.King Tours & Safaris. I cannot fault the experience. I researched the company before going to Kenya and was impressed by the quick responses I got to a few queries I emailed over in advance. On the day, our guide, Abdul, was not only very knowledgeable about the area and game, but really good company.

I decided to pay extra to hire a landcruiser, which was £60 more (between two), but made the experience much better, imo.

On the day, we drove at speed to see what turned out to be nine lions down by the river.

Farid, the Owner, called us as we were driving to the park and on our way home to check in, which was really appreciated.

If you're going to Kenya and fancy a safari, choose these guys!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I did 2 days Tsavo East safari with F. Kings during the Easter, staying in Voi Wildlife Lodge for 1 night.
Organising and customer service/communicating was really quick with e-mail. They organised me a private safari in less than 24 hours.
The driver&guide (ask for Albert!) was awesome: he was the first to spot 2 lions! Professional and informational in guiding.
Totally recommended!

1  Thank maiju_k
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Organisation and communication were superb with Farid our driver was very knowledgable of the park and went out his way to make sure we saw all the animals.We did Tsavo East 2 day safari and stayed 1 night at Voi Safari Lodge the setting of this hotel was amazing however the hotel has become very tired and dated lunch was ok but our evening meal was not very good.We would use this company again but stay at a different hotel.