“Just back from Kenya”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Just back from Kenya”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just back from Kenya and had an incredible time with Fking. They are running a fantastic operation and seem to be putting their customers and service first! We stayed in nothing but top quality places and had a excellent driver who was really helpful and friendly. We had problems with our bags and flights but farid was quick to ensure we had all the help we need and everything was sorted. Thanks again to everyone at Fking. You can be sure we will be back in the near future!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank drbeatz

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Stuttgart, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best days of our holiday”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

farid and his assistans are the most professional and friendly team you can imagine. everything was planned perfect and the driver Hashim was very great.

the lodge was beautiful and clean. Farid answers you every question you have by e-mail the same day. we had a good feeling and were not dissapointed. the best you can do is to book your safari by Farid!!

Visited April 2014
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Excellent service.... Shame that I never got to take the tour.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I can't comment on the tours since I never got the chance to take the tour I booked after Thomson cancelled my holiday.

However, Farid was very quick to respond to all emails and very helpful in planning a bespoke tour. He also gave a very good price and was extremely understanding when my holiday was cancelled. I received a full refund without any question.

I can only say that the service I received from Farid was prompt, efficient and helpful and I don't doubt that the tour would have been excellent too. I'll definitely approach Farid for a quote in the future when the security situation in Kenya has improved.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank spamvindalo
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service and Integrity”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The purpose of this review is not to discuss the quality of the safari itself but to commend the company on the very high level of customer service and above all integrity.

I first got in touch with Farid at F King Safaris a few months ago to plan a family safari. He was extremely responsive and helpful in assisting us in putting together an itinerary to match the time and budget we had available. Once we had agreed the details I sent a deposit to secure the booking. Unfortunately, about 8 weeks before the trip we had to cancel the booking. Of course I was concerned that I would lose the deposit as terms and conditions had not been agreed in advance. However, I am pleased to say that Farid agreed without hesitation to provide a full refund which arrived in my account a few days later.

When booking safaris independently, there is always concern about dealing with unknown entities but I am pleased to say you can have no worries dealing with this company and we will definitely be booking a safari with F King Tours when we return to Kenya.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DigW
“Trip Cancelled”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sadly I had to cancel my trip to Kenya this summer on FCO advice. F King Tours were so understanding and refunded all my money promptly. I will definitely be booking a safari with F, Kings again as soon as it is ok to holiday in Kenya.

Visited May 2014