“Freddy Safaris is the way to go!!”
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife and I booked a hotel in South Coast, Mombasa and a 2 night safari to Amboseli with Freddy Safaris. Freddy is an amazing man - he was so cooperative with all my calls and emails to him. Also, the driver he sent along, Sammy, was awesome too!

Thanks to Freddy Safaris for making our anniversary so memorable!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I found Freddy on the net just like almost everyone who is not from Mombasa would do. Freddy beat the best price that I could find anywhere else. But as you know a low price is not always the best company to go with. Freddy answered all my questions. I wanted to see the vehicle we would go to the park in the night before, Freddy had his driver bring a vehicle but said that this was not the exact van that we would be in the next day, bait and switch maybe, no the next day we had an even nicer van.
As for the driver, Freddy said he would be at our place at 0500, his driver was there at 0500 on the dot! Not always the case in this part of the world. The driver is the most important part of a safari, if the driver is aggressive you may die on the highway before you ever make it to the park. Freddy's driver, Sammy, was careful and safe in his driving and we were able to complete the safari safely. Sammy was one of the best tour drivers at the park the day we were there. How do I know that, other drivers had heard that there was a lion in one area of the park. Sammy was the first driver to spot the lion, even after other drivers had just passed the same spot. We were able to watch the lion and get all the pictures we wanted before at least a dozen or more drivers came racing to the area to see the lion, three of which were the drivers who had missed the lion and were turning around to get back to the area.
If I had to do another safari in Kenya I would use Freddy. Thanks,
Lee
PS - Curio shop stop on the way to the park is overpriced. Restaurant stop is lacking.

1  Thank lee S
Reviewed 4 December 2013

What a gentleman will go out of his way to make your safari wonderful and rememberable. His drivers are so friendly and knowledgeable. We are going back to Kenya in March and again will be doing our safari with Freddy.
Do not worry about sending deposit he is 100% trustworthy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Angela R
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our party of four went to Masai Mara by air safari from Mombasa, kindly organised by Freddy. I would not hesitate to use Freddy's services again as he was extremely helpful, always quick to reply to any questions and our 2 night stay was an excellent price. We thoroughly recommend!!

2  Thank Steffi9003
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I went on Safari with Freddy safaris during our honeymoon. Our driver (Matanu) was very friendly and knowledgable. We had a great time and would book through them again, although next time I think we would pay extra and go to the Masai Mara.