“Professional operator”
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
Lampertheim, Germany
“Professional operator”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We did a 4 days/3 nights safari in a Jeep with Amboseli and Tsavo with Freddy and that was the right decision.
I live in Germany and before our trip I contacted via email many German, International and local Safari operators. I wanted the Ol Tokai Lodge, the Severin Safari Camp and the Saltlick Sarova Lodge an I didn't want to travel in a mini bus. So after a lot of Emails, I figured out that Freddy Safaris gave me an outstanding offer and the best value for money.
The email contact with Freddy was very professional. He gave me timely detailed Information and was very flexible. I rellay had the impression, that he is a fair and honest business man and so it was in the end.
I sent half of the price in advance and gave him the rest personally in the hotel, when he came to meet us one day before the safari.
The safari itself was very nice. Ali Alim was our prudent driver. He gave everything that we had a good time and especially to spot lions. Finally we saw them. Also a lot of elephants, zebras, Giraffes and so on. We saw so much animals that in the last day we even didn't take photos anymore. Ali gave us a good time and really wanted to take the best out of the safari for us.

My wife and me had the really big Landcruiser all for ourselves. The Landcruiser was suited for 10 persons, so it was very comfortable. To see the other tourists who sat with 8 persons in a minivan was really a difference.

The Lodges were wonderful (since I chose them :-) and we would do the same again.
Thank you Freddy!

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant organisation”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We went to governors camp in Masai Mara for 3 days through Freddy's safaris and it was amazing. I was anxious about sending the deposit by cash, but Freddy had been recommended to me by a friend and he had been so helpful via email that we decided to go for it, what a brilliant decision. Freddy met us personally at our Diani beach resort hotel and confirmed the final arrangements and collected the balance. He sent me a copy of our flight confirmation after this. His drivers were excellent and everything was perfectly organised. We booked a balloon flight too and this also went very smoothly. On our return journey, our flight was over an hour late but Freddy's driver was patiently waiting to take us back down the road to our hotel. We are already talking about going back again and I would definitely book through Freddy again - thank you for organising such an amazing trip Freddy :-)

Londonderry, Vermont
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Simply awesome”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Just returned from a 3 day safari with Freddy Safari and have to say it was one of the greatest experiences you could imagine. From the first day I started researching safari companies Freddy responded promptly and gave us all the information I requested. The price was very, very reasonable compared to other companies I contacted but the safari itself was top drawer compared to some other ones after speaking to other holiday makers. Our guide Abdul was very knowledgeable and had eyes like a hawk, assante sanna Abdul.We saw lots of elephant, zebra and giraffe, and also saw a female cheetah and her cub then a male cheetah, leopard, rhino, water buffalo, waterbuck, wharthog, hyena, impala, and even a pack of African wild dogs. Thank you very much Freddy and Abdul, a never to be forgotten experience.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I had researched the safari companies in Kenya and contacted many of them for prices and itinerarys a few months before I left the uk as I was keen to bk in advance. Freddy always responded very quickly with informative information. Which continued after I booked. His price was the best and will work the safari to fit your needs. I sent the money over before we flew out and he even cAme to our hotel the night before to confirm everything with us. Morris our driver was excellent, I would pay the extra and go on a private safari next time rather than sharing with 2 other couples. Do not hesitate to book with Fred, also do not wait until you are in Kenya to book I would book well in advance direct with Fred

Newport, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We booked our Safari before we went as they were recomended by a work colleague. Could not fault it, we were picked up at 05.30 on the first morning by the most polite, well spoken friendly driver you could have wanted. The lodge we stopped at for lunch had amazing views and good food. The one we stayed at overnight was just as good. The best of course were the animals we saw, the only thing we missed was a rino. We saw elephants,zebra,girraffs,gazelle,crocodile,hippo's and more. The best was when we sat & waited to see the lions that were coming very slowly down the hillside, our driver knew something was about to happen, then we noticed a herd of buffalo coming towards us on the right,the lions raced down, as the buffalo saw them they headed off in the other direction but the lions were to quick and i actually got a photo of a lion hanging on the back of a buffalo. It was the best experience ever. I would recommend Freddy's to anyone they are a very reliable and value for money. Thanks to our driver Sammy you are fab, and Freddy well what a nice guy.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction