“Another fantastic safari”
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
Rochester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Another fantastic safari”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We went on a 4 day safari with Freddys safaris this is the 3rd time we have used Freddy. His drivers are so friendly, knowledgable and ensure you have a great time. Our driver Edward was fantastic

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Doha, Qatar
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Had a fantastic safari in the Masai Mara thanks to Freddy safaris, everything from flight up to the Mara , camp and safari was fantastic even private driver taking and picking you up from airport, all round perfect

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Lampertheim, Germany
“Professional operator”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We did a 4 days/3 nights safari in a Jeep with Amboseli and Tsavo with Freddy and that was the right decision.
I live in Germany and before our trip I contacted via email many German, International and local Safari operators. I wanted the Ol Tokai Lodge, the Severin Safari Camp and the Saltlick Sarova Lodge an I didn't want to travel in a mini bus. So after a lot of Emails, I figured out that Freddy Safaris gave me an outstanding offer and the best value for money.
The email contact with Freddy was very professional. He gave me timely detailed Information and was very flexible. I rellay had the impression, that he is a fair and honest business man and so it was in the end.
I sent half of the price in advance and gave him the rest personally in the hotel, when he came to meet us one day before the safari.
The safari itself was very nice. Ali Alim was our prudent driver. He gave everything that we had a good time and especially to spot lions. Finally we saw them. Also a lot of elephants, zebras, Giraffes and so on. We saw so much animals that in the last day we even didn't take photos anymore. Ali gave us a good time and really wanted to take the best out of the safari for us.

My wife and me had the really big Landcruiser all for ourselves. The Landcruiser was suited for 10 persons, so it was very comfortable. To see the other tourists who sat with 8 persons in a minivan was really a difference.

The Lodges were wonderful (since I chose them :-) and we would do the same again.
Thank you Freddy!

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant organisation”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We went to governors camp in Masai Mara for 3 days through Freddy's safaris and it was amazing. I was anxious about sending the deposit by cash, but Freddy had been recommended to me by a friend and he had been so helpful via email that we decided to go for it, what a brilliant decision. Freddy met us personally at our Diani beach resort hotel and confirmed the final arrangements and collected the balance. He sent me a copy of our flight confirmation after this. His drivers were excellent and everything was perfectly organised. We booked a balloon flight too and this also went very smoothly. On our return journey, our flight was over an hour late but Freddy's driver was patiently waiting to take us back down the road to our hotel. We are already talking about going back again and I would definitely book through Freddy again - thank you for organising such an amazing trip Freddy :-)

Londonderry, Vermont
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Simply awesome”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Just returned from a 3 day safari with Freddy Safari and have to say it was one of the greatest experiences you could imagine. From the first day I started researching safari companies Freddy responded promptly and gave us all the information I requested. The price was very, very reasonable compared to other companies I contacted but the safari itself was top drawer compared to some other ones after speaking to other holiday makers. Our guide Abdul was very knowledgeable and had eyes like a hawk, assante sanna Abdul.We saw lots of elephant, zebra and giraffe, and also saw a female cheetah and her cub then a male cheetah, leopard, rhino, water buffalo, waterbuck, wharthog, hyena, impala, and even a pack of African wild dogs. Thank you very much Freddy and Abdul, a never to be forgotten experience.