“Go and support them!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Go and support them!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I visited Bombollulo last year to see what they do as I am involved in importing African Craft to the UK and as I was on a trip visiting basket weavers in Kasigua I thought I would have a look and I was very impressed. I visited each workshop and ended up brining over a lot of jewellery which has been very successful indeed. I am now going back in May to initiate my own designs and continue working with them. I cannot say how much this organisation helps the physically disabled and how important their role is in a country that these people may otherwise get side lined in. They provide a kind and helpful environment where people can go about life in a safe way and contribute to their living by producing the most wonderful craft products.

Visited July 2011

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“souvenirs”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

nice souvenirs with bats hanging from the entrance ceiling...I find it really cool to look at them. Lovely staff and well made crafts

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Wencki
london
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“An eye opener”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

See the workshops and the products made by hand, by very clever disabled people. Also see the crocs, hippos and baboons. Well worth a visit.

Visited August 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“a real eye opener”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Well worth a visit, you get to see the woodcraft being made in the awful cnditions they have to put up with. They are all happy though and we purchased loads of gifts from the shop.

Visited December 2011
Dumbarton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“carvers”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

fasinating watching these skilled craftsmen at work

Visited October 2011