“Life Changing Experience”

Safari Talk Day Tours
Ranked #32 of 114 Outdoor Activities in Mombasa
More attraction details
Owner description: For all tours and safaris in Kenya and East Africa, beach hotel booking and reservations, safari packages for group and individuals.
Bridgeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Life Changing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I went on a safari in June '11 with Archy Ochoka and it turned out to be one of the most life enhancing experiences of my life.

Initially I did not want to go on a Safari. I saw no purpose to it. But into the second day listening to our tour guide explain not only the types of animals we saw but also how the animals and people lived together on the land.

I am a pastor, and was on a missions trip. I thought I was there to minister to the people. I soon realized that I couldn't minister to the people unless I understood them. And the safari taught me I couldn't understand the people "until" I understood the "Land" of the people. This was revolutionary for me. It crystallized my perspective of Kenyan's and the tie they have to land on which they live.

Our tour guide, Archy was a fabulous guide. I wrote so many of his quotes that I have pages upon pages of teaching material. He made everyone feel safe and took extra care to ensure our safety.

I encourage anyone who desires to capture more than a couple of good photos to contact Safari Talk Day Tours and I guarantee you'll have a life changing experience!

Visited June 2011