“Punda Milia Paradise”

Punda Milia Paradise
Berlin, Germany
“Punda Milia Paradise”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I was there in February 2013 for the third time on holiday.I really liked the place lots of Privacy,Service was good and gives you a homely feeling.Staff is very friendly and helpful.I would definately go there again.See you guys in January 2014

Room Tip: Perfect place to be at and great Location
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Thierry197520

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mombasa, Kenya
Reviewed 21 July 2013

punda milia isa very relaxing peaceful place i would recommend it anytime because it thrives in its excellence on hosting qualities and since its just a walking distance from the beach making it even better. i love the rooms very comfortable clean and fully furnished and the bar oh my god there no beer you will miss you name it its there i had a relaxn time i cant wait for my next vacation

Room Tip: the delux rooms are very romantic with balconys that have magnificent views you will just love it. t...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank naomi m
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Being in communications means consistently travelling. I have been to the coast countless times, mostly for work but there are times I have yearned for a little homeliness if you get my drift. This last trip had its own fortunes, a colleague asked me to think out of the box(read, out of the now straight jacket 5 star hotels and spa).She went ahead and booked me an apartment at Punda Milia Paradise along Mombasa Malindi road. Now this place is pure heaven! Nestled comfortably a stone throw away from Club Volume and a walking distance to the beach and the main road I fell hard.
The service was unrivaled and I still cant get over the beds, the white linen, soft and silky seemed to massage my bones after each long day in the field. While relaxing at the poolside in the night, I remember marveling at how close the moon was!
If you are like me, on the move and on business try Punda Milia, the paradise they promise is totally true. I know I will be back.

Room Tip: try the apartments any day.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business