We stayed here at the end of our organised safari for 7 nights and were pleasantly surprised. Please do not be put off by the varying reviews. The rooms are basic but clean and the staff cannot do enough for you from the moment you arrive. There are very few English guests staying at this hotel but this did not bother us at all. The pool is lovely and has the added bonus of a pool bar. Yes, some of the locals can be a nuisance at the beach but a polite 'no thank you' goes a very long way. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering a safari and beach break in Kenya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable vibrant deluxe rooms have a TV, Coffee and Tea making facilities, safe (chargeable) and mini fridge to ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool Indian Ocean breeze. The ocean deck edges onto the ocean and offers a relaxing atmosphere during the day enjoying a sunbath with a terrific view of the ocean! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Hotelopia, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa