1,052 results
All reviewsbamburi beachbeach boyshaller parkanimation teamgreat holidaytwo weekscrocodile farmwater polosnack barevening entertainmentrooms are basicbeach sellerssoupsthe general managermasai maraall inclusive packagesouth coast
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome people from the pool attendant Ronald, to the diving team led by Captain Eli and Joseph they are good and great people.

The restaurant & rooms were fantastic.
Coming back again soon. Kudos Bamburi

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We've recently had a three-day conference at this hotel. It is easily accessible from the main road but far enough to offer quiet accommodation. Though this was more work than holiday I would recommend the hotel especially also to families. The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. The hotel is overlooking the beach and, besides the conference facilities, offers facilities for the whole family: swimming pools for adults and kids, daycare for children, dad can go to the gym and then to the bar and if mum's interests are different she can get a relaxing massage. Definitely a place I will come back to with my family.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2017

well evrything was totaly good about bamburi not far from the main road you can easily acces taxi the hotel is near beach hence cool breaze there food are cool .training rooms are good.the hotel has two swiming pooland large ones not crouded they also have life savers there rooms are good with wifi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay at bamburi beach hotel with my boyfriend was one of our best experiences. Everyone is friendly, the food was great, the swimming pools and everything else was good. The entertainment every evening and the disco was perfect. Good room service, AC worked well in the room and the view of the ocean on our balcony was perfect. We enjoyed our time there and surely we are going back in September.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Bamburi beach hotel has become my family's accommodation address. It small, unique and very welcoming.
This is my 2nd visit in within 6 months.
I will start with a warm welcome. The swift mannered reception and porters gives the guests a fast warm settle in the rooms as soon as their arrival from a long tiring journey.
The rooms may look tired being the oldest hotel on the island but well maintained and given extra effort on its health and safety issues and maintenance.
Domestics go extra mile to give you the best services of its domestic tasks.
Receptionists rotates daily with clear communication amongst them that cannot be amiss.
All staff in the dining area are extremely humorous, alert and helpful towards the guests.
Hostess Tabitha appears extremely glamorous well dressed who so warmly addresses the guests with kind gestures and sophisticated welcome with care. It gives an extra touch in hosptality.
The food is excellent. It is known amongst all the neighbouring hotels, Bamburi beach hotel to have catered food for all cultures. People do praise in the chef n kitchen staff to make such effort.
On the whole my stay at Bamburi has been home from home and its not my understanding but mostly tourists who happened to be around me has the same view.
Wishing you best.