We spent our honeymoon here in August 2012. We had an amazing time at the hotel. The food was excellent with great service.
With the three pools it gave a great range of atmospheres.
Our room was excellent and cleanliness second to none. We paired this with a safari- simply incredible experience.
My one moan is that we were made to feel very special as honeymooners for the first two days- wine/ fresh flowers around the door/ fresh fruit and warm welcome. However after our safari it was like we returned to a normal holiday without the extra touches- it would have been nice if it continued throughout. That said still a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa