usually i stay hilton wangfujing, but for location reason i stay double tree this time.
from all the pics online it looks decent, and in fact the hardware is acceptable as a hilton double tree hotel.
but the service.... wow!!!! it seems to me that i was in a 2/3 star chinese hotel. i felt so un-welcomed in general.... (considering it's a hilton!). zero smile in check-in and check-out. concierge is terrible. i mean terrible. they are absolutely helpless in simple stuff like getting a taxi.
but be fair staff in the executive lounge are more friendly.
i see it as a management problem.
that's it. once and enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton EMEA and Booking.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International