Was there for a night in early September. Front desk is very nice and offered a glass of ice tea while I was checking in, The hotel itself is like other double trees, business like, but the food selection and staff at the executive level are excellent. Its not far away from Tian An Men and other places of attraction as it's centrally located, however Beijing is a BIG city...
The only complaint I have is that there's no wifi in the hotel rooms (although they do have wifi in the lobby). At least they could've provided a router in the room that can convert a fixed line to wifi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International