The Doubletree was opened for the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008. Accordingly everything is still very new. Rooms are very spacious and extremly clean. And though the guests are mainly from Asian countries the breakfast buffet is great also for European travellers seeking an Continental Breakfast. Access by public transport is fine. Though a little bit remote, the next subway station is a 5-10 min. 15-20 CYN ride away. Close to the hotel you find a number of authentic low budget Chinese restaurants, if you don't want to eat in the hotel. I can fully recommend the Doubletree Beijing both for Business and Sightseeing in Beijing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International