Obviously this isn't the absolute cream of the crop in Bejing, but it provides exactly what you would expect and hope for in this price category - good, clean rooms and efficient, helpful staff.
Some might consider the location a little awkward, but this is not such a problem given the cheap taxi prices in Beijing, plus I gather there is a metro station nearby for the penny-pinchers. Quite handy was the supermarket downstairs in the nearby shopping centre. As ever, free wifi in the lobby.
For those not wanting to go the five star splurge in Beijing, I would say this is a good option at a reasonable price, and I would have no problem staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International