We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights whilst in Beijing & upgraded to the executive club. The hotel is outstanding & the staff are friendly & courteous. We checked in at the executive lounge and was given a warm cookie and drink at arrival.
The room was a fantastic size with plenty of wardrobe & drawer space. It was very clean and looked very new. The bed was a good size and was very comfy. The bathroom was also a good size, with shampoo, conditioner, bath wash etc. provided and was also very clean. there was a turndown service in the pm.
The upgrade to the executive floor was well worth it, Breakfast is served in the morning, with a wide selection to choose from i.e cereals, pastries, fruit, sausage, bacon, toast. Soft drinks were available throughout the day and drinks including alcholic drinks and snacks available from 5.30 until 7.30 in the evening. Wifi was also available in the executive lounge.
The hotel staff were very helpful, there was times when it was difficult due to the language but they did their best with english language and we got there in the end. The hotels location is a little out of the city centre but to be honest it was worth it for the standard of hotel and the service received. Ray on the concierge desk was very knowledgeable and help us work out how to get to our destination. The hotel runs a shuttle bus 3 times each morning to the nearest subway. There is also a bus (number 7) which stops pretty much outside the hotel which also takes you to the nearest subway station, the cost is 1 Yuan per person (10p).
We traveled around the city on the subway and found it very fast and convenient and also very cheap.
We would definately recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again if we return to Beijing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International