A real great value for money, with superb staff attending to the guests, but an odd location - somehow not in the main tourist location of Beijing and quite a bit of distance to get there. Pool, great breakfast, spacious rooms, and again very helpful staff.
I will come again, even though there is no subway near hotel (you have to take a taxi, but in Beijing they are reliable and chaep)..Beware that most taxi drivers do not really speak English - get your destination written in chinese by hotel staff and simply show - works well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International