We stayed at the doubletree on our recent visit to China, check in was a breeze with a complementry warm chocolate cookie and a cup of tea never had that on my travels before, our room was on the12th floor with a good view of the streets below only thing lacked a tub but the super power shower made up as it was my wifes birthday we even. Had a cake delivered with hotel Compliments,The following morning we had a super breakfast with an excellent range of quality foods on offer the waiting staff were also excellent we couldn't have asked for more, Although the hotel is not really central don't let this put you off as taxi's are cheap and we found getting around really easy Doubletree thank you for a wonderful stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International