I stayed at this hotel with family for one night and on business one night. Not a cheap option for the family portion, extra cost for double vs single occupancy is high, add ons for extra bed are high, difficulty in understanding that a bed was needed rather than a baby's cot (even in Chinese). Check in was very inefficient despite having a corporate rate, everything confirmed and with confirmation in hand the staff tried to push the price up even higher and were extremely slow in checking in. The rooms are new and very comportable but some issues that could have been better done another way, eg lighting, soap dish etc. Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing