Overall not a great experience, they say it's the little things that make the most difference. I managed to get a club room the club was just an area on the 27th floor with an odd collection of food and drink early in the evening. There was nothing that stood out in my experience but plenty of little niggles, I set the shower for my height and every day I came back to the hotel it was reset at the wrong point, my things kept being moved around in the room and every time I was in the room I was disturbed by the hotels service people. Note to hotel: if I put the do not disturb sign up then I'm not interested in a turn down service, waking me up by ringing my door when I'm jet lagged will not make us good friends. Finally on that tact leaving me notes that you could not turn down the room is pointless, because I was in the room so know it already. I got the feeling the staff were just going through a script and in fact have no knowledge of service provision at all.
Now to the Restaurent it was not bad as such but not great either, loads of choice if you know what your eating, but I never managed to work out how to get the a la carte breakfast options. The buffet bits I could eat we're a bit bland and I would not reccomend the place for dinner. They don't even sell Beijing's signature food Peaking Duck, that really surprised me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing