I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for a month and its location is perfectly close to my office. My summary of my 30 day stay:
1. Housekeeping : Top notch. They clean and straighten up whatever needs to be yet leave my little "office" mess the way I want it... I could see that they tried their best to neaten my various piles of papers and cable wires without moving them too much from their original location. thx.
2. Food: My room came with morning breakfast, and the selection is great from asian to western choices. As the hotel is partially run/owned by Singaporeans, they have some local Singapore favorites as breakfast items. Coffee is gorgeously fresh. I knew after day 3 that if i requested for any type of coffee, they will brew it for me. So I treated myself daily to fresh brewed (not drip) coffee or latte or cappucinno. Yummy.
3. Service: They are extremely accommodating. I had a couple of requests related to planning travel, borrowing a hotel item, and breakfast quirks... they did as much as they could for me without batting an eye. very professional.
4. Chicken Soup by Chef: As my stay was longer, I was lucky to be treated to homemade Chicken tonic soup, compliments of the chef! The soup is delicious!!!! Delivered straight to my room with a yummy box of chocolates. They sure know how to pamper a girl.
5. After 30 days stay, I must say that not many hotels make me feel like I am returning home everyday. But here, they actually made me feel as if I really lived there. I see how they treat all local and overseas guests as well and I know it's their good hotel training.
Good job. I hope to be able to stay with you again in the future on my trips back to Beijing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing