The hotel has a great location just north of the main 'dirt market' Panjaiyuan and opposite the state TV company's 'trousers' building. Breakfast was a good, broad buffet as was lunch. The room was large, clean and the bed very comfortable (not the usual hard Chinese bed) with separate bath, shower and toilet areas. Great walk in shower. Easy to get a taxi at. Located next to a small mall with good local lunch spots. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing