“Great gym!”

Ranked #31 of 6,520 Hotels in Beijing
Toronto, Canada
“Great gym!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with friends and also business. Good hotel in good location. Service was great. Rooms were great. The fitness centre is two levels with a pool - best I've seen in a hotel. VIP lounge on top floor was very nice as well. Solid five star experience in the CBD of Beijing.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
It is so glad to hear from you about your great experience stayed with us and all the dearest readers of trip advisor. Many thanks for your valuable time of leaving such positive message, definitely has inspired the hotel crew so well…Thanks for kind compliments to our fantastic gym as well as other facilities. Dear FlightMail, you are sincerely welcomed back any time in future…we are getting ready for your next memorable lodging experience beyond expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My stay at this hotel was selected and paid for by my employer.The hotel is in a great location as part of a relatively new development. There is access to the subway literally 100m from the entrance to the hotel for easy access to any part of the city.

The lobby is quite majestic with a vaulted ceiling in pillars that change color. It certainly makes for a grand entrance.

I found my room to be excellently fitted out with a large bed, office desk, large bath with a window view, seperate walk-in shower and other luxury appointments.

There were some small details of poor workmanship in the room (bath plumbing access not closing, and the wardrobe door light switch not shutting correctly), but overall it was a very spacious and comfortable room.

The breakfast restaurant is expansive, but very busy. There was a great selection of western and eastern food to choose from and the wait staff were very attentive.

I found that the concierge desk and staff weren't knowledgeable at all (relying on Baidu to search) and seemed too busy to help most of the time, which was disappointing.

One of the best parts of this hotel was how it was connected to the mall adjacent which meant you had easy access to shopping and restaurants - very convenient.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to any business traveller to Beijing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Many thanks for your precious time to feedback such a detailed note. Your comment is considered priceless and much appreciated. Noticed a few issues that you encountered in the recent stay, sorry for any inconvenience along with them and we've already shared this message with Front Office and Rooms Division as to enhance our entire service quality and guest satisfaction. You will be warmly welcomed back in the near future and please allow us shower you all blessings. Shall there be anything that we are of your assistance, kindly feel free to contact us.
Pecenany, Trencin, Slovakia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Liked the hotel, have been there now for the 2nd time.there were 2 things, that made me think where I would reconsider the room.mine was having a view to street, and as the Chinese are,3am in the morning, wild honking waked me up 3x during my 10 days stay. second was, that it was in my first stay a habit, to have every day fresh fruits in the room, now I was in 905, and nothing came after the first day.
Spa is fantastic, steam and finish sauna, good restaurant, try the barbeque. but!!! if you don't like spicy avoid their hot sour soup. my gums were bleeding for 2 days (not a joke)

Room Tip: not a room with street (main entrance) view
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Miroslav_Sagan,

Many thanks for your kind note and sorry for issues happened during your stay. Kindly be informed that we've shared your comments with our Room Division and Food & Beverage team, it helps us progress towards total customer satisfaction. Your feedback is absolutely appreciated and valuable, we wish that we could welcome you back to us soon in the short coming future. Should anything we could be assist with, please feel free to contact us anytime.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The price is excellent considering the high-standard of the rooms. The beds are luxuriously comfortable and the rooms are spacious. It's a very big hotel so it has little character, but it's in a great location if you're in Beijing for business and it has everything you need.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Dear J0ey3,

Very pleased to gather your generous compliments to our hotel. Thank you for taking the time of writing such a lovely feedback…To share your message with entire hotel crew, every individual, no matter he/she stands on the front line or at the back of house, gets totally inspired. Really excited to hear from you about your preference to our comfy rooms…they are absolutely amazing! Again, thanks for your keen advice which we definitely will take to better us. Looking forward to seeing you in the coming future~
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The room is new, very modern, spacious and comfortable. There was a bottle of Chinese soup in the room. This is the first time I have that in a hotel and I was impressed by the personal touch. The quality of food in the Chinese restaurant is very good and reasonable. The buffet breakfast is simple and could have more selection of Chinese dishes.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Lau_traveller, I was excited to read through your message and could not help sharing it with all my colleagues. We even cannot wait to spread the words into every individual at moment of truth; none of us is not inspired. On behalf of entire hotel crew, I sincerely appreciate your choice of Grand Millennium Beijing and your precious time sending us such a positive feedback. I do hope you received the “warm” welcome from the bottle of soup that is especially prepared with genuine caring and wishes. And also thank you for the great recognition to delicacies in Yaochi and CBD restaurants. It is you who brings us courage and confidence to better ourselves. Finally I truly look forward to your next stay and please allow me to wish you all the best!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Chloe Gao, the Club Floor Manager of the Club Lounge gave great hospitality for myself and my Business Partners during our stay at the Grand Millennium Beijing. We really appreciated it. Thank you! When I return to Beijing, I will most certainly stay at the Grand Millennium Beijing once again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear MK M, felt terrific to hear from you about your great experience here! Thank you for the nice praise to Chloe who joined us only a short period of time ago…she is always sweet…When I delivered your words to Chole, you definitely want to see her smile, I promise, reflecting genuine happiness aroused from the bottom of her heart. Guess what? You also deeply left a fabulous impression for Chole…She said it was so pleasant meeting you. Absolutely, all of us are sincerely looking forward to your next visit…Do not forget to stop by and say hello^^haha…To tell you the truth, we have already been missing you~~
Beijing, China
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Frirndly, polite and hospitable staff. They go the extra mile to make the guest feel comfortable. Located a walking distance to all shops, markets and places of interest. Buses, taxi and the metro are in easy access. Rooms a well designed and comfortable. The food in their restaurant is scrumptious. The lounge is worth a visit. And the pool/ gym are well equipped. I didn't try the spa service, but promise to be a treat.

Enjoy.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Ngoako, wow…I need to share a secret with you…your whole feedback has just inspired me a new marketing tool (to be determined…I was kidding). Thank you sooo much for an entire recommendation for Grand Millennium Beijing. We are glad that you chose us to stay in such a huge city…It is, further, our greater pleasure to come true a fantastic lodging experience for you in right here. We always want to go extra miles so as to do our best to realize guests’ dreamed experience as well as to realize our true values---to create home-like ambiance for every parts including guests, employees and all other individuals in the hotel. Anyway, we are all here anticipating your visit again with all best wishes!