Spent 2 nights in club room this Feb, facing CCTV building,
standard 5 star hotel, room not too big but wash room pretty nice, bath tub is beside the full size windows. TV is a tad small and if you wash an cloths in the room it will be difficult to hang them.
Not much drink in lounge, breakfast is good spread, Pretty standard 5 star, equipments in pool areas is nice, sauna, steam rooms are spacious and the change area is also large. Just they will charge you around 100 YUAN (maybe 12USD) to sell you a "compulsory swimming cap" if you wish to swim there/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing