“Good Business Hotel..”

Ibis Beijing Sanyuan
Ranked #2,168 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 22 May 2014

IBIS Beijing is very well located at walking distance from Airport Express and very good malls and shopping centres. Nice and clean rooms, but no Wifi in the rooms.

They dont have good restaurants, but there are lot of good restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SSLamba
BettyWang2013, General Manager at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear SS Lamba,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, and sincere apologies as we are currently installing WIFI network. This project is scheduled to be completed by end of this month.

Looking forward to welcome you back during your next trip in Beijing ,

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was in this hotel for two nights and the following are missing :
No wifi in the room, only internet via cable
The floor is not cleaned, it is sticky
The breakfast is so so, not a lot of choice just the basic better to eat outside,
The channels in the tv is not well progamed.

The price is very low, however, we can find better for the same price

I do not recommend this hotel for family trip or longer stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
BettyWang2013, General Manager at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Mr. Thomas 2208,

We sincerely apologize for the issues that you have experienced during your last stay. Note that for WIFI internet our Technical team had already started to implement a full coverage in the hotel building but will be fully effective by the end of May.

Thank you for highlighting the TV program matter that we will address shortly. As for the cleanliness of the floor, this is definitely below our standard and we will strengthen the implementation of our procedures, and improve trainings to tackle this problem.

We hope that you’ll give us a chance to make it right during your next visit in Beijing and feel free to contact us directly at any time.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The price and location are good if you have something to do near this area. It is a five minute walk to the airport express or line 10 metro. The surrounding area is quiet at night; great for light sleepers like me.

The bed is quite hard and the pillows were too full for my comfort. I thought the blinds would be effective, but was let down by the amount of light let in at the sides.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
BettyWang2013, Director of Sales at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Mr. Anthony G,

Thank you for sharing your constructive comments and feel free to contact us at h6280-sm@accor.com should you need any assistance during your next visit in Beijing.

Sincerely yours,

Damien ROMAIN
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Air Conditioning was not worked in our room. When we complained to the staff, they just lightly said that AC will be operated on the next month and asked us just to open the window if we want fresh air!! We didn't get any notification when we checked in.

Very poor english, even for answering simple questions.

There's a picture of a gym in booking.com where we booked this hotel but when I asked for the gym the staff just answer "no gym!" "no gym!"

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
BettyWang2013, General Manager at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Airtasake,

In regards to the unsatisfactory areas you mentioned, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and please note that the hotel has updated its website in relation to our current facilities.

As for the air conditioning issue, the hotel has irradiated these issues and is fully functioning with no issues. I am disappointed in the way the hotel has handled this from a service point of view and rest assured we will revisit these training needs.

I hope that we are able to show you the improvements on your next trip to Beijing and please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
BettyWang2013, General Manager at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Reviewed 19 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
BettyWang2013, General Manager at Ibis Beijing Sanyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a bit concerned about booking a room at this hotel because of some of the reviews found here. Nevertheless, the price was so good I decided to 'take a chance'. I'm glad that I did! I stayed at the hotel for three nights and had a great experience. There were a number of guests trying to check in about the time I arrived. There were 4 people working the front desk and it seemed that each person had their room key in 5 minutes or less. My room was on the 17th floor. It was simple, small, but clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was raised up a step, was small, but very functional. I ate breakfast at the hotel the first morning I was there. This was the only part of my experience that I thought was over-priced. The location was terrific, just a few steps from the Sanyuan subway stop. Also, a Galleria is right next door with plenty of shopping, a supermarket, and some great restaurants. Please note that the rooms are not luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, I understood that was going to be the case before I got there. But, I wanted a hotel room in Beijing that was convenient to the airport and subway, was clean, and affordable. The Hotel Ibis Sanyan provided exactly what I wanted.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Barnett,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback which have been communicated to the whole Ibis team.

We look forward to welcome you back during your next trip in Beijing!

Best regards,