“Nice Business Hotel”

Aloft Beijing Haidian
Ranked #143 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It is a nice business hotel. The room is clean and looks modern, with big and comfortable bed.

The breakfast is little bit simple, but good.

The boys and girls in front desk seems not very professional.

Room Tip: no idea, this is my frist time to be here, and only one night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jianguo

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was pretty impressed with my stay at Aloft Beijing.

Yes, it was incredibly far from everywhere I needed to go, but Beijing is a huge city, and cabs aren't too expensive to go anywhere so I found it ok.

The hotel itself was nice. Pretty quaint --- I have often stayed at W hotels and find it pretty interesting how Aloft is a hotel 'inspired' by the W. It is truly a baby W in my mind. They do a cool job of making it there own, and making it more functional / economical than a W, but it was a great stay nonetheless. Great way to switch things up.

Staff was great, and the Nook restaurant served up some pretty great food for the price. I was very surprised by the entire experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Michael R
BeijingFourPoints, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Aloft Bejing, Haidian and appreciate your positive review. We take great pride in exceeding our guests' expectations and all our service people are standing by to provide you our best service. We have the similar concept with W Hotel which is sassy and savvy and look forword to your next visiting!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Clean and contemporary accommodation - instantly felt comfortable. We arrived late and could purchase a variety of late night snacks from a self-service canteen near reception. Staff were very welcoming and helpful - was initially allocated a room already occupied by someone - this was quickly and efficiently addressed. The breakfast spread is fantastic, giving a choice of Chinese and Western cuisine. Great value for money and recommended location, though not City central. Our first time in Beijing and in the Aloft chain - both very pleasant experiences.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
BeijingFourPoints, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay with us and it is our pleasure to hear you appreciate our service and staffs. All our staffs have been trained professionally to provide the best service. It is our honor to hear your positive comment and look forword to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I spent four nights at the Aloft Beijing and found the Accomodations quite acceptable. The bed was large and comfortable. Large screen TV. 24 hour English CNN. Bathroom clean. Breakfast food offerings plentiful hot with freshly made eggs and bread. I was fortunate that my view out my window overlooked a garden. Having a safe in my room is a plus and above average internet access.

Room Tip: View of the garden a plus.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
BeijingFourPoints, Manager at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay with us! Our hotel rooms provide free Wi-Fi, high speed internet access and 42-inch LCD Flat-Panel TV. Half of the rooms face to our garden, which have a beautiful garden view. Breakfast provide varieties of options which can meets daily nutrition needs. We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our hotel and staff. We look forword to welcoming you back again.!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

When my colleague booked me a room at the Aloft, Haidian District, Beijing for a business trip and told me if was a budget version of the Four Points Sheraton (akin to premier inn in the UK), I was more than a little concerned. Although the location was good for business, we were a long way from the centre of the city. The hotel on the other hand was a pleasant surprise. Dont get me wrong, it wasnt the Madarin Oriental, but then again, it wasnt a hay loft! and its a lot better than a UK Premier Inn! The hotel is stylist, functional, modern and clean, the rooms are small and very comfortable. The best part about the hotel is it is right next door to its big brother, the Four Points Sheraton and all its facilities. In summary, the hotel was better than average, but it lacked refinement and the location left a lot be desired. Good value for money though.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Darren_UK0807
cheeryyang2011, Owner at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for staying with Aloft Beijing, Haidian! Thank you for your positive comments! Indeed, Aloft are managing by the same management team of Four Points next door. All the restaurants and hotel facilities are shared. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I love to stay at Starwood Chain Hotels, as worldwide frequent traveller I stayed in many hotels of this Group.
I like very much the Aloft Concept because it is fresh and smart idea, different then the "boring" standard hotels.

But when I stay in this hotel I do not found the same "Aloft quality" as other hotels of this brand.

So my personal feedback it is not not so positive. It is not well clean and smart as the usual.
It looks "too chinese" in terms of overall, decoration and style.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
cheeryyang2011, Owner at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us and giving us feedback! Aloft Beijing remains the core value of Aloft brand -- "Sassy, Savvy, Space", but adapt a little to Chinese market in order to better serve the marjority of guests who are Chinese. Looking forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try my first aloft hotel, but was a bit disappointed. I am a Starwood gold member but had to wait for quite sometime as there was a large group checking in the same time. Situation was quite chaotic, something not expected. Anyhow may it's not a type of environment I would enjoy. Rooms were a bit funky but rather small.

• Stayed: November 2013
cheeryyang2011, General Manager at Aloft Beijing Haidian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Aloft Beijing, Haidian! Sorry for providing you the experience which is less than your expectation. We are willing to offer as much as we can according to the guests' reuqests as always, such as ordering a taxi for you to easily access your destination, and priori offering you check-in service before a big group if you require to avoid guests await too long.