New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$228
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Prime Hotel(Beijing)
  • Breakfast included
US$391
US$298
1,197 results
All reviewsjing yaa tangwooden bathtubvillage cafeface maskcomplimentary minibarkengo kumahand creamminimalist designstudio roomguest experiencean art gallerysister hotelsanlitun arearestaurants and barsboutique hotelchinese restaurantduck
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Excellent service and hospitality. One of the better hotels I have visited.
The staff was extremely helpful planning and executing a Great Wall trip.
Nice touch with the directly-at-the-gate-pick-up-service.

Room Tip: I had a suite that was spacious and tasteful
1  Thank erik828
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear erik828,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your recent experience at our House and recommending us to the TripAdvisor community!

The meet and greet service is always a bonus after your flight!! Trips to the Great Wall are definitely a highlight when visiting Beijing. Hoping to see you again very soon!!!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future if I may assist with any reservations here at The Opposite House or other Swire Hotels. I look forward to personally welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Opposite House.

The rooms are spacious and well equipped and the hotel has great facilities. Food is excellent with several restaurants, a bar and the Village Café for a relaxed breakfast - lots of places for informal meetings or just to relax.

It's a good location, within walking distance on many shops, restaurants and bars - the adjacent shopping mall (with ATM and Starbucks) actually connects directly from the basement level. The metro is 5-10 minutes walk away.

However, it is the service of the staff that deserves special praise - Frank and his team were extremely friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble and I appreciated their personalized help and care.

I look forward to staying there again.

2  Thank BarneyJing

Dear BarneyJing,

Frank is truly amazing and setting the standard for service within Guest Experience.
All of the hotel team are looking forward welcoming you "Home" very soon Barney!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Loved the open feel, great personal touches with hand written notes, cookies etc. Japanese layout of room and wooden feel was warming. Bedding super comfortable and breakfast lovely and a nice break from standard big buffet style

1  Thank ncraigbales

Dear ncraigbales,

Breakfast is definitely worth getting out of the very comfortable bed for!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again very soon!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great hotel! Excellent service, amenities, variety of restaurants and food (especially the authentic Chinese), "center of the action" location in Beijing. I would definitely return and would recommend to friends.

Dear kslevy,

Wonderful to know you enjoyed your time in our house. Jing Yaa Tang our Chinese restaurant is definitely one not to be missed, so glad you enjoyed it. Next time will be a 5 star review!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great location, super friendly staff, beautiful design and outstanding facilities, great customer service and overall excellent experience! It's the little things that I found delightful, such as a yoga mat in the room, little handwritten notes with cookies, free access to the minibar, a surprise upgrade upon arrival. Best hotel stay ever. Never want to stay anywhere else but here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Bagi B

Dear Bagi B,

We are thrilled you had a great stay with us. Your comments have been shared with the team and we cannot wait to have you stay with us again!!