Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
US$98
US$88
  • Breakfast included
2,605 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelifestyle suiteforbidden citywalk in closetwangfujing streetdiamond memberwalking distancehilton beijingconcierge deskexcellent hotelupgraded to a suitelounge accessnight food marketrain showershopping mallthe location is perfectpeking duck
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed there for 2 nights in August. I'm a Hilton Diamond and this was one of the best hotel stays of my life. The other reviews have covered it well. If you want an amazing experience (and a real value), stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DanHouk
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Got an upgrade when I arrived given my HH Platinum status...got good service during check-in...room was very good too...clean, comfortable and well set up. The gym was pretty good too...even had a concept 2 rower which was a nice surprise. I had a meeting to call into that evening so ended up ordering room service instead of going out to eat as I might have done otherwise. Tandoori chicken with basmati rice was a menu item so I ordered that. What I got was nothing close to a Tandoori. It wasn't even a grilled chicken and they passed jasmine rice for basmati rice! If you don't know how to make Tandoori, I ask you change the menu! and not deceive your guests. When I brought this to the attention of the room service personnel, she pretended she didn't understand what I was talking about. I simply gave up too tired. I mentioned it again upon checkout and the guy says, I'll let the chef know and hopefully next time you come here, we'll know how to make this dish properly. Hmmm...

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Domer130
Reviewed 1 September 2012

we stayed 2 days in hilton wanfujing. we got a nice upgrade to a rooms with seperate living and bed room. staff at the executive lounge was really helpful in arranging train tickets. also airport pick-up went flawless. the location is excellent close to the forbidden city, wanfujing shopping area . Hence, I can really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Stayed here during our china trip and this hotel is lovely. Only minor nuisance point was an indoor pool...... which was lovely, but I personally prefer a pool outside... seems less claustrophobic. Set in Wangfujing district which is excellent for shopping and close to walk to emperors palace and most attractions.

I would definitely stay again. The executive lounge is really really nice and the food and selection brilliant. I say in many Hiltons due to my work and I can say this one is a real stand out. Very modern and funky, rooms are very nicely appointed and I liked the location. Some great restaurants in vicinity and with the shops you have everything you need. Staff were very friendly and with it being our fist stop in China, it provided an excellent start to what ended up to be a great holiday!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldwideTravellerRo
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Stayed in this hotel for six nights in June. Excellent from start to finish. Check-in went smoothly and found that I had been upgraded to a luxury double room.

The room was fantastic, really big, I estimated 90 square meters. Roll top bath in a wet room, all marble with a super shower. Dressing area, double basins, walk in wardrobe, sitting area, desk area and a super chair with light and footstall, ideal for reading. Very comfortable bed with lovely sheets and covering. A unit the size of a double wardrobe housed the fridge and the 'mini' bar, as well as tea and coffee making.

The service in the hotel is great, very attentive, nothing was a problem for the staff.

Breakfast was excellent, a buffet selection of international items as well as Chinese food, probably one of the best breakfast selections I have every seen. We had a buffet lunch each day and the quality/selection was amazing.

The location of the hotel is ideal, very close to lots of restaurant, an amazing array of shops and market. It is about a ten minute walk to Tienanmen Square and the Forbidden City.

Compared to European prices the hotel represented great value for money. (Must finish now I'm running out of superlatives :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business