2,672 results
All reviews the executive lounge lifestyle suite forbidden city walk in closet wangfujing street diamond member walking distance hilton beijing concierge desk excellent hotel night market upgraded to a suite lounge access rain shower shopping mall the location is perfect peking duck
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I Have been more tha 18 times in Beijing in different 5 star hotels, and I want to say that this is the best. Rooms are very wide and warm, location is fantastic: Staff are extremely warm and helpfull, specially Olga at the reception. At the Vascos restaurant I had lunch they have a complete buffet chinese and western and waiters are so warm and professionals.

I will come back when visiting Beijing for business or holiday

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
WangfujingGM, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Dear RobertoChile,

I am thrilled that you have been able to experience our award winning hospitality during your recent trip to Beijing. I will certainly recognize Olga for having made a great impression. We look forward to your return in the near future. Best regards, Marc de Beer

Reviewed 17 December 2012

The stay started out perfectly: we arrived at 10 am, and the registration person said, "there is always a room available for Diamond members." Ah, if this were only true at every Hilton property.

Room well-appointed and service highly attentive for the first two days - it was almost as if they knew we were leaving the room so they could spiff up, bring in a flower or cookie platter, etc. Startlingly hard to get cabs from this hotel - we waited for 10 minutes on a cold Sunday night while the doorman frantically tried valiantly to flag down a cab for us - we ended up taking the subway instead.

Steps from the pedestrian mall on Wangfujing, easy walk to Gugong and Qianmen.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear 1kMileageRunner,

Thank you for having chosen Hilton Beijing Wangfujing for your recent stay in Beijing and for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor. I was happy to learb our service impressed you. I regret the difficulty you experienced getting a taxi. The availability of taxis in Beijing remains a challenge, especially during rush hour or when the weather turns bad. I find that avoiding peak travelling times (8 - 9 AM and 5 - 7 PM) helps, although I realize this is not always an option. We continue to finetune our taxi driver loyalty program to encourage drivers to queu with us. I hope your experience on the Beijing subway was an enjoyable one. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back with us. Regards, Marc de Beer

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I’ve been @ Hilton Beijing Wangfujing several times and it never fail to impress.
It simply the best Hilton around and it’s outstanding.
Put it in this way, it’ s the best choice at given price in Beijing, full stop!
Lovely room, careful staff, nice restaurants, prompt and attentive service.

Room Tip: haven’t tried the spa, far too busy to enjoy what’s Beijing has to offer ;-)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Love the hotel room. We had a luxury ensuite and its basically like a superb richie apartment and has almost the best of everything. From toilets to walk in wardrobes to business desk area. It's best in its class. That's why, if you have a few dollars to spare ... No 2nd thoughts!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I actually didn't stay due to plan change, but I did get a lot of help from the hotel right after my reservation. As a gold member, I was offered executive floor in advance and I also got extra breakfast vouchers since I mentioned it will be my parents' special ceremony. Some other requests were replied promptly by email. I will definitely stay here in the future, and I believe it will be a wonderful experience as others described here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family