“Exceptional Hotel”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #27 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I wish I had more time to enjoy this fantastic hotel. I stayed only one night using points they upgraded me to a beautiful room on the club level. The club lounge was great even though I have seen better quality beverages and hor d' oeuvres served at other hotels the staff in the Club lounge was amazing and made me enjoy myself. The hotel is in a perfect location to go shopping in two big malls or on Wangfujing street, it's just a short walk to Tiananmen Square and the Forbbiden City. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel it's very beautiful and the employees at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing are all very professional. I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Beijing. A big shout out to the employees in the Club Lounge for making me feel so welcome thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank chefjeff60
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Chefjeff60,
Greetings from Beijing, and thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your recent experience at our hotel. I am very happy to see you enjoyed the service in the Executive Floor Lounge. Please know that our newly arrived Executive Chef has already started improving the quality of the food served thoughout the hotel and we have had very good feedback about our new offerings. I will be very happy to welcome you back to Hilton Beijing Wangfujing on your next trip to China!
Bill Fisher, Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,570)

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This is the best hilton hotel of the hilton brand hotels in china ,I checked in early in the morning ,the front desk receiptist lead me to the EF checked in ,the EF manager was very kind ,the EF rceiption girl Rolar also very professional and warm hearted ,she always with smile during her duty,also give me many suggestion for how to have a good trip in Beijing,besides the hotel room was very big, clean and new . the receiptioniest in the western restaurant with big eyes and round face was very helpful . the front desk TM checked out my room within 2 minutes .very good expereince in this hotel

Room Tip: rooms are all very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Harry Y

Dear Harry Y,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. I am delighted to know you were well looked after by the team in the Executive Floor Lounge and I have passed your comments on to Morrison, the manager and Rolar. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Beijing on your next visit.
With best regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This is a hotel located in glamorous part of the town (equivalent to times square in NY). The rooms are spacious and clean. I stayed in the king premium at a reasonable price. Lookout for deals on their website. It is conveniently located adjacent to two big malls with lots to do. The staff at this hotel is bilingual. For those who wish to visit The Great Wall, hotel can comfortably arrange it for you.

Although hotel is fairly safe, a word of caution would be against pick pocketing and credit card fraud near the shopping area. Please be careful !!

The wifi is only complimentary for gold and platinum members of Hilton membership. Others have to buy it for RMB 120 per 24 hrs. The rooms can be booked with and without the breakfast. If you intend to breakfast in the hotel, it is convenient to buy a night stay with the breakfast included.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ali A

Dear Ali A,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay--I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our concierge team is certainly happy to assist with booking any tours and we have carefully screened outside tour providers to ensure they offer a good value and carry international insurance. I hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Beijing Wangfujing in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is a beautiful, luxurious hotel--an oasis of calm in a bustling, crowded city. The rooms are enormous and the bathrooms are really nice, with wonderful rain showers. Excellent service and friendly, English-speaking staff. Highly recommended for business travel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank DelmarvaTripper

Dear DelmarvaTripper,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences regarding Hilton Beijing Wangfujing. I am delighted to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we may welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Beijing.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is an out of way hotel but with excellent rooms. The linen and facilities within the room are first class. What is unfortunately common in this group is the inability to look at front line customer service in the food and beverage department. This is my third regular trip using Hiltons and the breakfast in the executive lounge is pretty much always the same. Food sent up from the main kitchen and reheated even though they have a chef in the lounge cooking. Simple things like crispybacon and crips has browns could easily be achived with a little more attention to detail. On a positive note the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Well worth visiting and staying at this property

Room Tip: Stay longer!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Glenn A,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that you found the staff friendly and helpful and that the facilities were a plus. I understand your comments regarding food quality and I am glad to share with you that we have a new Executive Chef on board within the past weeks and we are reviewing everything on offer. Expect to see a complete change in breakfast offerings in the main restaurant within January, while we have already made several changes to the Executive Floor Lounge.
Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Beijing Wangfujing!
Best regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I travel a lot and this hotel was great the breakfast was AMAZING I have never been to any hotel before that had do many things. Also they found me peanut butter and I was able to juice vegetables it was great. The location was great near shopping and the subway which I used a lot. The staff was helpful. It is a very nice hotel for business or vacation

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank chanel619
WangfujingGM, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Chanel619,
I was delighted to read how much you liked our hotel and our breakfast. Indeed, we are located right between two subway lines (line 1 and 5), and especially if you take them outide of rush hour it is an excellent way to get around town. Stops are plenty and everything, including announcements, is bilingual. We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for recommending us. Best regards, Marc de Beer.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were greeted by Morrison who helped us with an early morning check in. He gave us a upgrade due to our Hilton Honors status and access to the Executive Lounge. Staff throughout the hotel were very nice and spoke good english. Location is very convienient for shopping and sightseeing. Rooms were very clean and left us plenty of water bottles. The only problem we had was the room took almost a day to cool down from the heat that was on in the room. Once it cooled down the rest of our stay was nice. We were treated very nicely and we will definately be back and will recommend this hotel to our friends. We were in room 1510.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2kidvacation

Dear 2kidvacation,
Thank you for sharing your experience here on Tripadvisor. I was happy to read you enjoyed the hotel and its service. We did experience some challenges when the central heat was switched on, and with your room being south facing this was made worse by having sunshine into your room all day. We did resolve the issue the same day, and temperatures now remain very comfortable. I apologize for this initial inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you back. Best regards, Marc de Beer