“Great; Location, Room, Restaurants. I'll be back.”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #26 of 6,531 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We stayed for a vacation. Booked a suite, which was excellent. Nice size, large bathroom area, plenty of storage for clothing. Huge shower and tub area with plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure. Good sized desk for some business. Comfortable seating area.
We had access to the Hilton Honors lounge. If you can do this I would recommend doing so. Our days were planned to be full so we would have a first class breakfast in the lounge. At the end of a long day, we were back in the lounge for tea and coffee with small bite snacks. Each evening we dined in one of the hotel restaurants, always eating something different. Service was excellent throughout the hotel. A very courteous, pleasant, helpful staff. After initially making our reservations we booked a car for transport from the airport to the hotel. We booked and Audi A6 at a rate of 600¥. We were arriving very late, so we thought that would be prudent. At that time there were still many taxis at the airport so it was not necessary but it was nice to know that someone with a sign was waiting for us at baggage and escorted us to the vehicle. When we returned we left the hotel at 10am so we took a taxi for 100¥.

Room Tip: We booked a king suite. I don't know how large the other rooms are.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jlencap
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear CaptJose 82,

Very warm greetings from Beijing!

We are thrilled that you had an enjoyable vacation while staying with us. We are looking forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Beijing Wangfujing

Reviewed 8 January 2014

First time around it was a bit hard to find the hotel but isn't everything like that in Beijing? The location of the hotel itself is extremely well placed. If you walk out of the lobby, and down to your right is the shopping mall which has EVERYTHING. Then you walk out of the shopping mall and you're right in the middle of the Wangfujing street where it takes you less than 5 minutes (not a fake 5 minutes, real 5 minutes because i really hate walking) to get to the snack street.Or you can walk more to more shopping malls, or eat peking duck either at Dadong or Quanjude. Perfect location.

The hotel interior is consistently up to Hilton standards around the world.
The bedroom is huge. Actually why is the room so big? I'm not complaining, rejoicing actually. We stayed at a standard room and it was huge and have very good fittings. The bathroom is excellent, rain shower, etc and there's even a deep bath tub with a little mini duck (no kidding) and a tv to watch while having a bath (haha). The bed is obviously a Hilton standards very comfy, i had a very good night sleep. Beds in hotels are very important for me. This one did not disappoint. Oh god there are horrendous hotel pillows out there in the world, but i am so glad i see none of that at this hotel. Pillows perfect.

No free internet access in the room is a bummer but Internet is free down at the lobby or at the library. I actually felt quite comfortable sitting down at the library downstairs, hooked up my laptop to the wifi and work away. Speed was not an issue. Downstairs was quiet and the hotel staff are very attentive without being intrusive at all, they also speak english well. They remember our name, that's not even necessary but they did anyway. Out of all the three hotels we stayed for our trip this time around, Hilton staff shines the best. Very warmth hospitality, attentive and thoughtful and yet not pushy whatsoever. Efficient and get things done. If you're a foreigner, this is probably a good hotel to stay at without having to feel lost.

I'm always a big fan of the Hilton brand, never have a bad experience, never have a bad sleep. Always consistent and always professional. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

It can be quite pricey compared to other hotels but i think for this level of service, it's worth the value for money. You do get what you paid for, in this case, a very excellent five star treatment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank madarame_baby
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear madarame_baby,

Warm greetings from Beijing. Thank you very kindly for your comments about our hotel. Actually,all of our rooms are quite large, starting at 50 square meters and up, many guests are quite pleasantly suprised by the size.

I hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Beijing. It will be a pleasure to have you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2014

It's a very lovely stay since the room is excel and well furnished. We had a little trouble when dining in the buffet because the cashier is not so familiar with the regulations of those vouchers they sell. Other than that it's great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Azura G

Dear Azura G,

Warm greetings from Beijing!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on your last visit. I have well noted your concerns regarding the coupons offered and our Restaurant Manager has been training the team to avoid this from happening again. I am glad to see that this small issue did not influence an otherwise excellent stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back to Beijing very soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing for two nights on a business trip to the Beijing area. I was impressed with the hotel. The rooms were extremely spacious and the breakfast was excellent. The dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the hotel was delicious as well. I am also writing because of the service that I got from the concierge desk. This trip was in December, right before the holidays, and I was looking for a hard-to-find gift request for my husband. The concierge desk helped me locate the item in China and then ended up mailing the gift to my office outside of China because there was no time for me to pick it up before my departing flight. This meant a lot to me and I really commend the efforts of the concierge desk! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa B

Dear Melissa B,

Greetings from Beijing! I am very glad to see that the concierge team was able to assist you, and thank you very much for highlighting this. We are very proud of our team headed by Mr. Elvis Yu, our Chef Concierge, and this story exemplifies the level of service that we strive to achieve.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel. I hope we may welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed one night at the end of last year. The staffs are very kind. I really happywith their hospitality. The location was absolutely nice. The main street is near by this hotel and many convience facility is very near from this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jaehoon L

Dear Jaehoon L,

Thank you very much for your recent comments! I am very glad to see that you were pleased with the hotel service and facilities. Also, as you mention the location is very helpful as we are so close to the major landmarks.

I hope I may welcome you back to Beijing very soon! Until then I wish you and your family safe travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Breakfast is in average and no free internet access in the room. But other facilities and staffs attitude are really nice. Location is not bad. 15 minutes walk to the station and half hour walk to Tiananmen Square.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Kai Ming T,

Warm greetings from Beijing. Thank you very much for your comments regarding your last stay. I am sorry to hear your breakfast experience didn't meet your expectations and I wish we would have known about this sooner so that we could have made something special. In the mean time, we have made several improvements to the buffet and I believe you will see some nice additions on your next visit. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed for 3 nights on our first visit to China. This was really a great start to what turned out to be a fabulous Holliday. The location is perfect, easy access to the major sights of Beijing The staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms generous and extremely comfortable. The executive club was very nice with breakfast ample and good. Drinks in the evening were excellent with lots of choice. I would most certainly recommend this hotel and would definitely want to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Philippe P

Dear Philippe P,

Greetings from Beijing! I am happy to learn that your first trip to China was a good one. Beijing is a wonderful place to experience Chinese culture. I hope you will recommend us to your friends and colleagues, and that we may welcome you back to Beijing at sometime in the future.

Best wishes and safe travels in the New Year!