“Best hotel I've ever stayed in!”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #25 of 6,474 Hotels in Beijing
Wellington, New Zealand
“Best hotel I've ever stayed in!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've stayed at some great 5 star hotels but this is hands down the best ever!
We were upgraded on arrival to what I'd describe as the most palatial hotel room - it was bigger than some houses at 107 square metres.

Very good service from the porters, the front desk, the concierge and the restaurant staff - all staff went out of their way to do everything they could to help. Many staff had very good English.
The location of the hotel is excellent - next to Wangfujing shopping area which has a lot of tourist shops, food stalls (if you're game!) and close to the Forbidden City. Worth a visti for a meal is the Duck restaurant just around the corner - very famous in Beijing for its Peking Duck.

I only wish our stay had been longer.

1 Thank Manyon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights last July. It was by far the best hotel that I have ever stayed at. Location is great, there is plenty to do within blocks of the hotel. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. I couldn't believe that this was a Hilton property. I couldn't say a bad thing about this hotel.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ndotwood
Union, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Probably the finest Hilton hotel I have had the pleasure of staying at. The room accommodations were off the charts. They left nothing out of the most well appointed rooms Hilton has to offer world-wide. Simply outstanding!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Marc M
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I always stay at the Hilton when I am in Beijing, as they constantly exceed my expectations. I wish I could remember the room service attendants who serviced my room day and night because they're great. Moreover, the front desk is so pleasant and always ready to please. Mary Jing with the front desk/consierge staff is incredible! Mary went above and beyond offering to assist me. Her dedication is shown in everything she does.

Her staff in the Library/guest lounge is particularly welcoming and attentive. Everyone you come in contact with just makes you feel at home. Her staff is incredibly friendly/helpful and I truly give credit to their management who obviously take the time to groom such top notch service.

As I travel quite a bit to various cities and stay at various hotel chains (Hyatt, Preferred, etc.) the Hilton Wangfujin is the absolute top of my list in Beijing. I enjoy my stay every time given their differentiated service. There's nothing like coming back after a long day to hotel staff who care about providing their patrons a comfortable and warm experience. I certainly recommend this haven!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Seoul
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed two nights from Apr 19. Before Beijing, I spent 3 nights at Shangri-La Kowloon.
Leaving promenade of east Tshimsatui and magnificient H.K harbour skyline, I arrived here less sympathetic and fun-loving. This is my second stay in Hilton Beijing. Last time my first impression was focused on inconvenient taxi access. However this time I was so happy to find genuine hospitality. No problem at all to come in and out of hotel by taxi. Instead I could catch up the real advantage of this hotel, the hospitality.
I arrived around two oclock. I needed to wait a while until my room is prepared. There is a lobby lounge named Library which is quite different from normal lobby lounge type. Rather small but really it was a kind of hermit oasis. The lady called Lily was so cute and sincere to serve. Why I could not get this feeling during my last stay of a week? I could realize that new assistant manger of Library, Mary is trying to build a different atmosphere.
I believe that hardware impression like decoration, facility would fade away easily but human touch of warm hearted hospitality are meditaed. From conciege to F&B I was fully touched this time. Indeed adopting Michelin 2 star concept" Worth a Detour" is Hilton Wangfujing.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Located in the heart of the city.
Walking distance to metro stations, Oriental Xintiandi and Tiananmen Sq.
Facility is new, clean, and luxurious.
The guest room, washroom & bath, cloakroom, and corridor are all huge compared to average 5-star int'l hotels.
Wifi wasn't stable and my China Unicom phone doesn't have reception in washroom area.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast wasn't the best but good enough.
I would love to bring my family here the next time in Beijing.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice hotel in a great location, Wangfujing is a new area and the amenities are great, close to everything. Very clean hotel, the gym was OK... needs to be bigger. great breakfast and executive floor was very nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business