“good location, service, rooms”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #24 of 6,473 Hotels in Beijing
baku
“good location, service, rooms”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hotel is very well located, near Wangfujing street, you find, shops, mall, food markets. can walk to tian namen square, imperial palace.
Breakfast very nice.
I was a bit disappointed because if you want to watch the wold cup football games they charge 50U$.For this kind a hotel I think is unexpected
We travel with kids, and the staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: floor 8 good
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This, hotel was so convenient to the main sights of Beijing, plus shops and street markets. The facilities were top class and service fantastic with very comfy beds. We would stay again. Watch out for scamming taxi drivers and fake money though.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

memphis
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Beautiful rooms. Spacious with every amenity. Staff speak english and are helpful. Near shopping and restaurants. Can walk to attractions or take short walk to subway station. Shower and tub were fantastic. Bed and pillows were luscious. Safe area even at night. Breakfast had anything you could wish for including child seat available.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jan B
delhi, India
Reviewed 15 June 2014

good for busniess purpose ,conectivity to business hub should be thought apon overall good service ,check all corners for improvement ,there is more room for improvement,the morale of staff should be boosted ,they shoul feel it's their own hotel which has to run sucessfully when the staff n managers are happy ,u will do much better

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

London
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Back of Macau Centre down small road; near the back entrance to a mall with hoarding opposite. Good area but hotel is trying to compete with the big hotels & definitely hasn't made it. Slow checkin, luggage downstairs for 3 hrs, apologised - too busy, we took it up. Large Club room; interesting but annoying screens around bathroom. Screens large & not all run smoothly in grooves, poor finishing to fittings. One evening housekeeping knocked, she didn't speak any English but insisted on coming in to give us two flannels, she just kept waving her clipboard. I was in the bathroom so my husband blocked the way and just kept saying 'please wait' whilst I made myself decent. On entering the bathroom she must have realized her mistake as there was already 2 flannels on the wash basin, she seemed embarrassed as though she'd realized there must be a mistake and left in a hurry but no apology. Comfortable bed, good quality bedding. Mini bar wasn’t replenished after day 2 so they lost out on revenue. Comp water; 2 bottles were left sometimes 4. Club Lounge fine; a little tatty in places, very focused on business clients. Often surrounded by meetings in the daytime; I am now fully briefed on recent research on needle lengths re insulin injections! Afternoon tea was a joke, two regular sized plates of fruit & some biscuit jars, not replenished once gone. Patchy service in lounge. Day one I went to get drink, 3 female staff chatting (in Mandarin?) in front of wine bottles. I waited but no one moved so in end I said 'excuse me', one girl shuffled a bit so I reached behind to get the wine, no welcome, apology or offer to help. We did receive a lovely welcome & were seated quickly in main restaurant for b’fast. Although the butter/spread tray was empty, it was quiet & no one to ask but chefs. The first by Noodles pointed to egg station without even looking up although not doing anything, the egg station chef just shooed me away with hand. How rude! I walked round until lovely lad, Stone who was clearing tables he helped me. Check out slow & disappointing. Asked a chap in lounge for bill explaining and apologizing that we were in a hurry however he stopped in the middle of serving me to check out business guests. Door staff, only some speak Eng and uniforms look a little old but most smile and try and help. This was our first stay in a Hilton, not only would we not come back here but we now wouldn't go to any Hilton, very disappointing.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear AlwaysDreaming,
Thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your views regarding your recent stay. I am disapointed to ready that your experience fell short of expectations. Reviewing your photographs, I agree these maintenance issues should have been addressed prior to letting the room; the service issues you detail are definitely unacceptable and I apologize as we should have done better.
I have contacted you separately to sort out these issues and I would hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Beijing on your next visit.
With best regards,
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Excellent hotel in all ways, I was upgraded to a suite which was well laid out with a very generous bathroom and a bed that was so comfortable that it made it difficult to get up in the morning.Excellent location to the many tourist attractions and upmarket shopping areas surrounding the hotels.Breakfast was excellent as was room service and all the staff went out of their way to be of service.My only issue is the location in respect to getting taxi's , but I think this is a Beijing problem in general. Tried the spa for the first time, after the treatment the girl asked me to rate the service, I said good, she asked why not very good. I said I don't know as I had been asleep for most of it. Hope to be back and will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear Alastair4,
Thank you very much for your review of Hilton Beijing Wangfujing and I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel so much. We are very fortunate to have some of the largest rooms in the Wangfujing neighborhood and I think many guests find this so convenient. We--and our colleagues at other hotels--continue our efforts to press the taxi bureau to improve the number of taxis on the road in Beijing as hailing a taxi can be challenging.
I hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Beijing on your next trip!
With kind regards,
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

A top-quality Hilton in every respect. Spacious, beautifully designed rooms. High quality amenities. Top-notch staff -- Elvis the concierge and Desmond, one of his assistants, were amazing. The location is prime. I'm fussy about hotels and can't find a nit to pick. Highly recommended.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stuart W
Dear Stuart W,
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel, and I am glad you have enjoyed the hotel and services. I certainly appreciate your special mention of Elvis and Desmond!
I hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Beijing in the future.
With kind regards,