“The Place To Stay :-)”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #25 of 6,568 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 24 August 2014

As my first time to Beijing , this hotel was perfectly located for all I needed . The rooms were execellent and the service I received was even better . I would highly reccomend this hotel. The dinners we had at Flames Resturant where superd and if you go please say hello to Mark Asst manager they made us feel so very welcome . We have travelled widely to many parts of the world and have experienced many hotels and the service they have given puts this one is in my top 5 . Thankyou to the Hilton Wangfujing but mostly Thankyou to the staff who made it a memorable and special stay :-)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Carron S
BillFisherDirectorOP, Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Carron S,
Warm greetings from Beijing and thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. Your words for Mark and the team at Flame's Grill are very encouraging and I am just delighted to read this.
I hope you may consider another trip to Beijing in the future and if so, we would be delighted to welcome you back.
With best regards,
Bill Fisher, Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,527)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fantastic location in Beijing. We were given an upgrade and what an upgrade it was! Great view of the city, huge room, spotless! Bed was comfortable, we had room to spread out and the sitting area was a bonus. Bathroom was so fabulous, I want one like it at home..Service was very good at the desk and anytime we left and returned to the hotel we were greeted warmly and promptly. Flames was an excellent restaurant, the only downside was the lack of choices of white wine by the glass. Small matter.
The one thing that we felt management should look at was the service in the Executive Lounge, which was generally indifferent, with a few bright spots. Carol being one of them. Most mornings we had to wait for the omelet chef to show up. One morning a 20 minute wait.
In the evening we went to enjoy a drink and had to wait most nights for either more food or plates to be cleared from our table. Staff just doesn't seem to be aware or doesn't care. Not sure. It was the only thing that detracted from an otherwise wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeenthereWorcester

Dear BeenthereWorcester,
Warm greetings from Beijing! Thank you very much for taking time to share your impressions of our hotel and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay. I have also made sure to thank Carol in the Executive Lounge for her hospitality. Regarding your other observations with the staffing, I apologize for the shortcomings you note. We have several new attendants that have just joined the Executive Lounge team and I hope we may be of service to you on your next visit to Beijing.
I wish you safe and happy travels ahead.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel staff and rooms were very nice.. Found the hotel dining and bar a tad expensive… but there are many options walking distance from the hotel.. for any budget… close to the Square and some legendary known duck dining experiences..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank tropicorneta

Dear Tropicorneta,
Kind greetings from Beijing. I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel; I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay.
You mention the restaurants nearby; in fact, I think it is important to let readers know that within a two block radius one can find everything from the legendary Beijing duck restaurants to Western-style fine dining to almost every imaginable international branded chain.
I hope we may have the honor of welcoming you back to Beijing in the future, and in the mean time I wish you safe travels.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hilton Wanfujing is truly excellent hotel on a superb location in central Beijing, close to Tianmen square and the shopping district. I stated in a liffestyle suite which was huge, with everything you can imagine. Service was impeccable in the bars and concierge as well. Perfect breakfast buffet with a lot of items made to order.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Marcel_D3013,
Greetings from Beijing! Thank you very much for your review of Hilton Beijing Wangfujing. I am delighted to see that you have enjoyed your room and our services at the hotel. Your comments are very motivating and we all appreciate the praise.
If your travels will bring you back to Beijing I hope we may have the honor of welcoming you back.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Excellent property - immaculate rooms, good restaurants and nice cozy bars - in a fantastic location in Wangfujing. Only a short walk to Tienanmen square and the Forbidden City with Wangfujing shopping area only a stone's throw away.

Service was particularly brilliant - Front office, Housekeeping, Room Service and Concierge all worked like a treat.

While there, do visit the Flames bar. Frank the bartender makes excellent drinks and also is extremely knowledgeable about places to visit and things to do while in Beijing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear VijayWanderer,
Warm greetings from Beijing! Thank you very kindly for sharing your experiences at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing; I am very grateful for your kind comments and delighted that you enjoyed your experience so much.
I hope you may have the opportunity to visit us again in the near future.
With best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed past weekend and my experience was quite pleasant :)
To go over the overall facilities, room was in exceptionally clean condition.
I could see House Keeping is very hard working to keep the room clean.
There were some bits and parts falling apart, but it was still okay.
I couldn't experience other facilities, so have nothing much to say.
Breakfast was the worst experience so far. I know it's hard to maintain the best breakfast condition for hotels on weekends with so many leisure guests, but it was quite.. unpleasant, as I'm not really a morning person. Food was in bad condition - doesn't mean it tasted bad, but temperature was not right, local guests messed up the presentation, etc.
Service was very sophisticated, as everyone was greeting us everytime, whatsoever time it was.
Most of all, it's in the Wangfujing area, so it's quite easy to get around if you're travelling.
I will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great location, we have just checked out of a lovely hotel. We stayed in a large room with lovely roll top bath and twin beds which myself, hubby and two small daughter slept very comfortably. There was a large shower and wonderful relaxing stand alone bath. The room looked brand new, very clean with a walk in dressing room for all our clothes. We had executive lounge access which allowed breakfast, soft drinks through out the day and two hours of cocktails in the evening. The staff were lovely and accommodating from the lounge staff to the lovely smiling cleaner. The hotel is located just 15 mins walk from taimen square and the forbidden city, 10 mins from the subway which takes you al over the city for 20p. We has the fizz tactic brunch with unlimited mumm champagne which is great value for money, though the childrens entertainment wasn't great. We took the airport transfer which was expensive at £80 but the hotel picked us up in a lovely comfy Buick , as the room wasn't ready ( we arrived at the hotel at 7 in the morning) they took us up to the exercise lounge for breakfast and drinks to use till we were ready which was a nice touch. We took a normal taxi for £10 to the airport... Would stay here again. Recommend this to families and business people a like.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family