Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Taiwan Hotel(Beijing)
  • Room Service
Minzhi Hotel(Beijing)
2,588 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelifestyle suiteforbidden citywalk in closetwangfujing streetdiamond memberwalking distancehilton beijingconcierge deskexcellent hotelupgraded to a suitelounge accessnight food marketrain showershopping mallthe location is perfectpeking duck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2009

We recently stayed at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing and could not have been happier. We stayed on the 11th Floor and the room was beautiful, interesting and very comfortable. I loved the free standing tub with the flat screen on the wall in front of it! The bear and duck were an wonderful touch. We used the Executive Lounge every day and found it wonderful. The staff and nice and caring. We ate in the hotel at the Chinese restaurant and found it wonderful. We, also, had traditional massages in the spa and they were wonderful. I can't recommend this hotel enough!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We loved this hotel - location location location, beautiful new rooms (although where are the light switches....?) and I have to praise Sandra at reception for all her help with the kids' beds, nightlife suggestions - we liked xiu in the park hyatt, shopping ideas (go to Sanlitun North Village and the market next door), and the promotion of one night for 2 was too good to pass up! Pool is gorgeous too - very romantic ..We also had a great dinner in Chynna!

Just a further note - we also stayed in the Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven and the Crowne Plaza Airport in Beijing to see different parts of town and then get to the airport quickly for an early flight

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2009

This is a great hotel, it is new and have all the amneities that most other hotels are missing, large and comfy beds, autamtic curtains, a printer (good when you check in online at an airline), separate bath tub, toilet and shower and walk in closet even.

as a hitlon frequent traveller i got access to the executive floor and this was really good and attentative staff there with good service and help. Next time i will be in Beijing i have found my favorite place, tthis Hilton. only complain is, that there were some noise from outside work area, but is not the fault of hilton...

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2009

We stayed in the hotel in early July for 7 nights ... the first 3 nights I was there for business and they had all the facilities you're looking for. A great room of 60 sqm!, 24/7 Business Center, 24/7 Gym, seamless Internet in all areas, a grest lounge on the top floor, etc. Then my family joined for a long weekend and then the fun started, ... the most impressive pool for the kids I have ever seen, my wife got a great spa treatment and then our 2 kids even had a cooking class which apparently is happening every Saturday. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels around the world but I have to say, this property can match everyone and I cannot remember that I have ever stayed in a wonderful & luxerious Hilton like this!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2009

Stayed for a holiday visit to Beijing. Great central location, easy walk to some major sights like Forbidden City and short rides to other things.
Room a nice size, just the base level room, was cleaned well and bed very comfy! Staff were good, concierge were great in helping me get directions for some places to go and also some suggestions on what to see.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo