2,663 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelifestyle suiteforbidden citywalk in closetwangfujing streetdiamond memberwalking distancehilton beijingconcierge deskexcellent hotelnight marketupgraded to a suitelounge accessrain showershopping mallthe location is perfectpeking duck
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I stayed at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing for its location, and will return because of its staff. The front desk personnel and concierge were exceptionally helpful for all the issues I had in my stay in Beijing, from scamming taxi drivers, to minor maintenance issues in the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. It is good to know that you had a good stay in our property and our service left you a positive impression, especially front desk and concierge departments. Your recognition is the motivation for us to do better and better. Also, we'll keep making improvements on areas to deliver guest with an exceptional experience.

Once again, thank you for your precious support. We are looking forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The staff at the Hilton in the wangfujing district is extremely courteous and takes great pains to make sure guests are well cared for. There were a few minor issues with my room, but I didn't feel they warranted bothering maintenance about them; things like a drippy shower, or a night light that stopped working. Overall, I enjoyed my stay but am glad it was a work-funded trip, because it was very expensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. It is good to know that your overall experience with us was good and our service made you stay more enjoyable. Also, I appreciate your positive feedback on our team members; I'll personally recognize them for doing such a good job. Pertaining to the imperfect areas in the guest room, it has been well addressed to the related department, improvements will be made efficiently. Thank you again for your support. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in October 2017 and would like recommend it to any visitor to Beijing. It has an excellent location, being within comfortable walking distance to any hot points, besides with shopping areas, malls and nice restaurants. Our room was on the 11th floor. Simply beautiful! Nice view and big enough! The hotel's great strength is also the quality of its staff, who without exception were very friendly, and always willing to help. Most spoke very good English. I would particularly like to commend Asst. Assistant Front Office Manager Leeann who went far beyond her remit in helping and advising us.Her help was greatly appreciated.
Already recommend her and the hotel to my friends who specially has company in Beijing.(one of my friends already checked in when I write this feedback:))

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay in our property. I'm glad to know that you've had a wonderful stay and our service made your stay more enjoyable. Also, I appreciate your good comments on our team members, especially Leeann who has left you a good memory. I'll personally recognize her for doing such a great job. Meanwhile, we'll keep making improvements on areas to deliver guest with an exceptional experience. Thank you again for your precious support. We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Boni.M

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Our Beijing trip went beautifully because we choose Beijing Hilton! Location could not be better for convenience to major sightseeing and shopping. We were welcomed kindly and escorted quickly to executive lounge for quick check in. Our room was luxurious with a marvelous view of Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Room was very large and clean. Staff in lounge was helpful and extremely kind. Most of staff speak good English. Same beautiful views with plentiful delicious food. We ate at Hotel Chinese restaurant and had best Peking Duck! We also had lunch in the Library and high tea while listening to beautiful piano music from the lobby. We had our best meals in hotel restaurants. We recommend highly Hilton Beijing! We used hotel transportation to and from hotel and also hotel airport service through immigration and found it very helpful! Thanks to Doris, Grace, Doris Li, Ivanka, David the chef, Lisa and Leo in the lounge for all the service and directions! We will definitely stay again!
Your Alabama friends

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your vivid comments. It is good to know that you’ve spent a wonderful time in our property and our service made your stay more enjoyable. Also, I'm so proud of my team members for doing such a great job. Besides, I really appreciate your positive comments; it will definitely encourage all of our team members to do better and better. And we are looking forward to welcome you back to offer you another exceptional experience.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Everything about this hotel rocks. The front desk staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We were only in town for a one-nights layover on a trip from Seoul to NYC, so we didn't prep any Chinese language skills. Lucky for us, they spoke English here and were incredibly forgiving of us not speaking Chinese. The hotel is GORGEOUS. Full of beautiful art, spacious, and tasteful. The front desk upgraded us to a larger room for free, and that room was spectacular. The bed was like a cloud. The shower and tub were in their own room and were AMAZING. The shower had two showerheads! There was a TV you could watch from the pillow installed at the head of the bathtub! Just beautiful. So comfortable. I wanted to stay longer just for the hotel. When we checked out, it took about 90 seconds to get the business taken care of, and then two staff members helped us out to a taxi with our bags and waved us off with huge smiles. Also a GREAT location. HIGHLY recommended that you stay here on your trip to Beijing. I would go back just for this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 792samiam
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. It is a pleasure to know that you've had a wonderful stay in our hotel and our service made you stay more enjoyable. I appreciate for your positive review, and it will certainly encourage all of our team members to do better and better. Delivering each and every guest with an exceptional experience is what we are striving for.

Once again, thank you for your precious support. We are looking forward welcome you back to offer you another exceptional experience.