“Top flight hotel in great location”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #24 of 6,474 Hotels in Beijing
bos
“Top flight hotel in great location”
Reviewed 10 January 2011

Stayed two days for biz, incredible job all round. Was upgraded, so take that into account. Room was one of the nicest I've ever been in, huge shower/bathtub, all very modern. Three TVs (near bed, desk and bathtub. Biz area is perfect, and very high tech.

Location is perfect, right near the shopping area, night market, good restaurants.

Executive club service was top notch. About $160 which is on the expensive side for Beijing, but this is an impressive property

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2011

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in for business. The rooms are spacious and very well equipped - perhaps over equipped since it takes at least 2 days to work out what all the buttons and switches do. The breakfast is fantastic - just about everything you might want including freshly cooked eggs of all kinds. The pool is beautiful with lovely views. The gym is small and lacking in ventilation but OK. But the outstanding feature was the staff - so helpful. I managed to leave my credit card in a shop. Whilst I went off to a business meeting they went off and retrieved it for me. A great expereince.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights on my own for business. The rooms are beautiful and modern. Great bathroom and soaking tub with TV. The breakfast buffet was really good but did have a problem with one of my lunches in which it took them an hour to send me a turkey club. They had forgotten about it and did wind up comping my entire lunch and apologizing. The hotel is also in a great location for Wangfujing street, which is a great shopping street. And also in walking distance to the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. For business, the doormen were able to get taxis in a pretty timely manner and the rooms apparently are some of the biggest in Beijing. There is also a mall next door which has a very good food court. Its also about a 10 minute walk from the Metro stop (cut through the mall to get to the hotel quicker) Beijing unfortunately is a big city so there may have been hotels in a more convenient place for the business I was doing, but I did enjoy making the Hilton my home for the week.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 4 January 2011

This is a splendid hotel but the staff is what really makes it stand out, I sent numerous emails to them before my trip regarding train tickets and train schedules and travel questions, all my emails were answered right away and they procured my train tickets to Xi'An and let me know by email that they had done so, they also arranged a car to pick us up from our very late night flight into China and extended our stay on the day we were checking out. We had a terrible experience in Beijing by being swindled by some young girls who pretended to want to practice their English and they took us (myself and my 13 year old son) to a tea house (where they must have actually worked) and before I knew what to do I was presented with a bill for over $500USD. The next day when I had figured out what happened I told the hotel about it, their security person took me to two different police stations, acted as translator at the tea house (by the way it is right across from the night market so don't go there) and managed to get me a large portion of my money back, it took hours and I would have gotten nothing without all of his help. His name is Elan (pronounced like "Ellen" but I am sure to be spelling it wrong. The hotel is located right next to a big mall full of fun shops and places to eat. It is within walking distance to the famous Da Dong for "Peking Duck", wow was that good, and the neighborhood has some really quaint authentic breakfast places too for dumplings and donkey, I did not try the donkey but the dumplings were fantastic.

• Stayed December 2010
Linköping, Sweden
Reviewed 1 January 2011

Visited this hotel one more time and perfect, again. We booked pick up service at the airport , a BMW and we were escorted from the airplane via security to the VIP area and the car -wonderful! We were upgraded to a suite with a wonderful walk-in closet and bathroom. Large livingroom and very nice beds! I can not say enough nice things about this hotel. Room service - perfect - quick and good food. Breakfast is also very generous. Here you can live a luxurious life for a modest cost.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Hong Kong
Reviewed 31 December 2010

Just came back from Beijing. My husband and I stayed 4 nights at Hilton Wangfujing. It really deserves the high rating from other travellers.
The room itself gives you everything you want in a hotel room. Just entering the room, you can find a walk-in closet. It is a very good idea if you stay there in winter. You can just keep your thick coats, scarves and other warm clothing there. Then you will see the toilet and shower room. The shower is one of the best of the hotel rooms I’ve ever stayed. Then there comes the big bath tub and sink. Like other Hilton, Crabtree and Evelyn is provided in the bathroom. Next is the big King bed, then the desk and sunbed. It can’t be better for just two of us.
The service cannot be complained. Every day when I came back to the hotel, the room is well made up, with everything used replaced. They also let us have the late check-out so that I could have the last minute clean up before departure to the airport.
The breakfast is another area to be praised. There is not really a very big choice of food like that in Bangkok, but the quality is high. The muffins, the croissant and the other pastries are yummy. When I was walking round to consider what to choose, a waitress had already handed me a plate. How thoughtful! You’ve got fresh squeezed orange juice and Lou Shan mineral water.
The location is unbeatable. It takes about 5 minutes to walk to the underground. Most of the well known restaurants are just nearby. There are the shopping malls and shops for you to choose souvenirs.
All in all, I think Hilton Wanfujing is a wise choice if you are staying in Beijing.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I stayed in Hilton Beijing Wangfujingwith my family in second week of December 2010. Beautiful Hotel, Very good service, Classic restaurants. The Hotel is new very well maintained, Executive Lounge is great. All staff is very courteous and speaks good English. Location is ideal next building is a Mall with all the luxury brands.
Will stay again when we go back to Beijing.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family