Fraser Suites CBD Beijing
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$216
Trip.com
US$361
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homeexcellent apartmentparkview greenfacilities are greatlong stayan extended staygym and swimming poolthe location is perfectnice staywithin walking distancesubway stationbusiness hotelhousekeepinghobhousekeeperchengduchaoyang
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been staying at Fraser Suites for the past 5 months and I strongly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Beijing CBD area. For me the best part of living here has been the location & staff - Specifically Brenda and Peter. This apartment is centrally located and is convenient to access subway station, bus station, many restaurants and big mall called "the place". You can just order food and the restaurants will deliver to your door.
This is the first time I have ever been to Beijing but thanks to the great service of the staff, I haven't had any difficulty finding my way around. When I was sick, Brenda took me to the pharmacy and got me some well needed medication - thanks Brenda, you are awesome!!! Yup, thats the kind of customized service you will get here. As mentioned by other quests, Peter's sightseeing trips are super hit with most residents. He genuinely wants all guests to be happy and comfortable, just a great guy! thanks Peter for all the help. I have some restrictions with my food but Sarah always makes sure I have something special for breakfast. Last but not least, the house keeping service is also great here.
I highly recommend this place, you will not regret it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side of the building are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
FSBJ, Assistant Operations Manager at Fraser Suites CBD Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mr.Ali,

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travellers and for recommending our property to those who are looking for a nice service apartment to stay in Beijing.Not only Tripadvisor users but all our staff are thankful for your comments that will encourage us to keep up the good work day after day.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've been staying here for over 8 months and I couldn't find any shortcomings about Fraser. all staff is very friendly and helpful, foods are good, places including my room, lobby, cafeteria etc are clean and comfortable. I won't hesitate to recommend this place for your excellent stay in Beijing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ms.Lee,

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have chosen to return for three months in July, as my previous three months stay proved to be very pleasant and enjoyable.
As a female travelling alone, i was extremely well looked after and staff could not do enough for me. Shirley my housekeeper was the best ever! Peter Pan was just a hero, so polite, understanding, and a real organiser of events, he is so popular with all the residents. The team on reception are respectful, and attentive to any request,
Whèn travelling its the people who make the difference, its them who màke the experīence fun and unforgetable. You will not ffind better than the Fraser ,,,,,, thanks everyone and see you on the 10th July
Diana

Room Tip: Cõrner śuite gives two different views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms.Diana,

We are delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay.Thank you for your kind words and wonderful comment.It is truly a pleasure to read such compliments with regard to your recent stay.Not only Tripadvisor users but all our staff are thankful for your comments that will encourage us to keep up the good work day after day.

Appreciate for your comments and we will do the best to service you better in the days ahead.I am look forward to seeing you on 10th of July.

Cheers,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been staying for four months and am satisfied especially with the kind hospitality of the staff team. They always try to suppport you who is not familiar with China/Beijing living environment.
They conduct 1 day bus trip for sightseeing around Beijing area onth a month. I participated three times and each time I enjoed. Thank you Peter for your dedicated attendance everytime.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mr.Makoto,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been staying at Fraser suites (CBD area), and I strongly recommend it. Specially for executives and couples staying in Singapore for more than 2 months. The location is excellent, right at the heart of the CBD area, next to central park and a lot of close by amenities. The installation and facilities are great, I specially enjoy the Gym on the second floor, with all the equipment I need to stay healthy. But what I think is the key differentiator of Fraser suites is their Staff. They have a great team of people, that will make sure you have a great stay in Beijing. They do a great job on providing the best attention and service to all the guests. And they work great together. I will be staying at Frasers till the end of the year, and I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Miranda,

Greeting from Fraser Suites CBD Beijing!

Thank you very much to share your positive comments.We are delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay.It is truly a pleasure to read such compliments.We will share with the entire team and do our best to service you better in the next days.Furthermore,Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Appreciate for your recommendation and wish you all the best in Beijing.

Cheers,