Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
US$80
US$90
US$67
  • Restaurant
CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport(Beijing)
US$96
US$93
US$125
US$80
1,891 results
All reviewsthe club loungechef stefanojuice barfavorite hotelring roadspecial thanksthird ringtop floorexcellent hotelbusiness tripshopping mallsubway stationconcierge deskbreakfast buffetpeking duckrooms are largeexecutive floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

Beijing probably has thousands of hotels and one can be spoiled for choice. We chose this one bec hubby had Marriott rewards card and it gives us access to the lounge. Superb idea as we totally enjoyed 5 days stay at their hotel. Fruit juice in the morning were super and varied choices! Breakfast spread was okay though my fave were mostly pain Au chocolat and croissant. The staff are all ultra helpful!

Kudos to the staff who were at the reception during our check in which was on Oct 26 at 2:30am!!! Thanks a million and you made a great difference in our vacation!!!

The room was good and spacious. Bed was comfy and toilet was not bad with a view of the room when you put up the blinds.

Hard to get cabs depending on the time. Hubby and I were a bit adventurous certain times took metro which was cheap at rmb2 per person!

Super short walk to the mall called Viva which had a nice teppan Japanese restaurant at the Food Republic (food court cheap food at basement of the mall). Did that once on our last evening before flying out.

The service at the Club floor was super. One of the nicest club lounge in terms of cocktails in the early eve, breakfast juices and even light dinner / dessert on evening.

Would definitely stay again. They even gave a bottle of wine and some fruits for the anniversary celebration.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank PinkAddict
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Excellent hotel with up and beyond staff.- Very helpful in every mode and issues with my needs.Room was clean and well thought out..loved the gummi bears in the mini bar. Food ordered from room service was tasty and pleasantly warm. Great location easy access to the subway and buses. Hotel provides transportation to The Pearl Market , and the Silk Market..great shopping places.

Room Tip: odd number rooms ,less noise because not on street side
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Had stayed in this hotel twice recently. It's relatively new, and located in a convenient location. One thing I am particularly happy was that getting a taxi is very easy - I never waited more than 3 minutes to get a taxi in. That's incredible in Beijing's standard. There are lots of restaurant options around, even though I have not eaten out beyond room service.

Rooms are nice and they all are in high floors. Room size and deco are nice. Breakfast is average. The gym is okay with a great view.

What impressed me is the service attitude. The reception staff were very friendly, and both times I was ushered to elevator with great smiles. The overall friendliness of staff in this hotel is above average comparing other 5-star hotels in Beijing.

The only thing I was not happy is that my iPad cannot get the location service working. Seems that the hotel's internet access setup has some technical flaws.

Would recommend this hotel for visitors to Beijing.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed here recently for two nights for work. The hotel was amazing top to bottom and was upgraded to concierge club lounge. This is one of the best hotel I have stayed at in China. The overall impression of the hotel is grand and modern with lots of attention to the details. I arrived at the hotel early (7am), they did not have rooms ready but by the time I got back to the hotel at 10:00PM my luggage was placed in the room.

The Good:
- The room was averaged sized but the bathroom was very modern (open concept)
- The service was amazing, there is always someone asking if I needed anything
- The Club Lounge was great:
- All day: Beer (Chinese and North American), Juice, Milk and more.
- Breakfast: Asian Dim Sum, Congee, Omelette Station and more

The not so good:
- The concierge staff on the first floor was not well trained. Did not feel like they wanted to help, they answered the questions as fast I they could.
- Room Service: The veggies in the fried rice I ordered was undercooked

Overall this is a hotel I would go back to again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Overall a very good hotel. For me the location was fantastic with our office across the road and even the subway ride into the centre wasnt too bad. There is a upmarket mall across the road and a good selection of restaurants locally.
Staff very friendly and rooms nicely furnished with a great shower. Breakfast OK but nothing out of the ordinary. Would definately recommend.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business