“wonderful service and experience!!”

Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
Ranked #8 of 6,448 Hotels in Beijing
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“wonderful service and experience!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this beautiful hotel. I was put in a room on the club level floor because my company had messed up my reservation and the hotel wanted to make it right. The room and service was fantastic. The club level lounge was wonderful - they greeted me by name whenever I walked in and were more than accomodating. Steven, one of the trainees there, was absolutely wonderful and went out of his way to help me with whatever I needed. Everyone there was delightful. Absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be pampered and have a truly fine experience!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 26 January 2014

It's a very nice hotel located in a nice district in Beijing. It has three main restaurants, and I personally recommend the Italian one (Fratelli Fresh). The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. Our first room's bathroom had a bit of smell, but we were changed to a new room without hesitation, which I think is important to mention, since it shows the good service.

Room Tip: Be aware of the smell in some bathrooms. If they have smell, ask for a room change.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tuchop
Chanel J, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear tuchop,
Thanks for taking the time to sharing your experience while staying at the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. We are glad to hear that you loved our Italian Restaurant, and we are sure our Chef Stefano will be extremely happy to welcome you again. We wish you a great Horse Year in 2014 and look forward to meeting you again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great service at the Renaissance Beijing Capital keeps me coming back every time I visit China. I spend much of my tiime there in the Club Lounge, which is staffed by a team of young women and men who are unfailingly polite, friendly, and fully dedicated to the comfort of their guests.

I'm especially a fan of the charming and adorable Sun "Gina" Ting, who brings an uncommon level of enthusiasm, commitment and welcome humor to her role as a staffer in the lounge. When I thought the bellman had failed to bring my suitcase to my room, I let Gina know and she immediately rallied what seemed to be the entire staff of the hotel to locate my 'missing' bag. Turns out the suitcase was in my room all along, the bellman had placed it in the walk-in closet and in my travel-weary state I had walked right past without noticing it. Gina waved off my embarrassment with a friendly joke that put me at ease.

As others have mentioned, the Renaissance is extremely well located for business, right on the 3rd ring and extremely convenient (for me) to the entertainment industry companies with which I work. And I find it a great value, priced about 30 percent to 50 percent less than comparable hotels. I highly recommend this hotel to business travelers and tourists alike.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Chanel J, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear PacificBridge,

Thank you for your compliments and we are glad you had a fabulous stay with the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. I have shared with your comments with FO team already. On behalf of Gina and our Navigator, I would like to say thanks to you again for your compliments.

We wish you a great Horse Year in 2014.

Best wishes,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel conveniently located for business or tourism. The friendly staff at the Renaissance make the difference, especially the professionals in the 24th floor lounge. The warm "welcome back" from the staff who remember you by name sets this hotel apart from others.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Cityhopper C,
Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience. And on behalf of our club lounge team, I would like to thank you again for your compliments. Definitely welcome come back again and wish you a fabulous Horse Year in 2014.

Best wishes,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very nice hotel to stay just outside Central Business District of Beijing. The hotel has a very pleasant design and spacious atmosphere. The breakfast is excellent and the rooms are pretty big with a very good quality of the bed. Also the bathroom is very good. The restaurants are very good. The service and staff friendliness could be improved. Stayed there for a forum and also this meeting space was good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Chanel J, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear BastiaanVanLon ,

Thanks for staying with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel.
We wish you a great Horse Year in 2014 and look forward to meeting you again.

Taichung, Taiwan
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a good position and very convenient. The MRT is about 500m and there is a department store in front of the hotel. There are some supermarket in the surround area. The waitress is professional, warm, easygoing and nice to communicate. The room space is reasonable and have the video/AV cable for office/entertainment usage. It's a good experience to stay here.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Chou K,

Thanks for staying with the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. And it is great to know that you had an excellent stay here. We look forward to meeting you soon next time in Beijing.

Wish you a great Horse Year in 2014,
Dongguan, China
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

A traveller to Beijing for over 20 years. I've had the opportunity in this time to stay at many of Beijing's hotels in the past.

A recent conference gave me the opportunity to stay at the Renaissance Capital Hotel Beijing Chaoyang district for the first time. By taxi it's around 50 mins from the airport (depending upon the terminal) and will cost around RMB100.

The reception and check in is on the 4th floor offers good service and little fuss. The rooms were large, clean and well appointed. I was offered a room with a very comfortable king size bed and spacious bathroom. The view to the 3rd ring road offered a good perspective of the traffic congestion and inevitable dense pollution evident during my stay.

The 4th floor bar offered great service and the BLT bistro an excellent breakfast which was included in the price of the room.

The subway is 200m away from the hotel so minimises waiting around for taxi which can be quite slow to find at peak times.

Overall a highly recommended hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Stevelizhangjun,

Thanks for your high recommendation for the hotel. And also thanks for taking the time to share your experience at the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our service and facilities. We wish you a great Horse Year in 2014 and look forward to meeting you again.