Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
1,891 results
All reviewsthe club loungechef stefanojuice barfavorite hotelring roadspecial thanksthird ringtop floorexcellent hotelbusiness tripshopping mallsubway stationconcierge deskbreakfast buffetpeking duckrooms are largeexecutive floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Overall good services in the hotel, especially in VIP lounge. The girls were proactive and enthusiam to solve the problems from the clients or response to any request from the clients, Say in my case, they help to change to the room that I prefer...

Room Tip: Select the odd number rooms which are more quite
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The hotel is located in the heart of Beijing's CBD, very shortcut to the China Trade Center or Wangfujing Street. The room is very spacious and comfortable. I enjoy the view from its Executive Lounge. One more thing, you can't miss the Beijing Roasted Duck here.

The service is personal and effiency. The waites are well-trained.

It is such a wonderful hotel to discover and indulge

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Had stayed at Renaissance once during my business trip to Beijing . Nice hotel located at good location . Well connected to city. Rooms are large , neat and clean. Big restaurant with good quality and wide variety is available. Wifi was provided complimentary. Hotel staff was very courteous . Nice stay. Recommended

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The service simply changed my expectations for luxury hotel.

Tea was immediately offered free when I was checking-in to my room.
And the assistant at hotel lobby friendly directs me to the right lift.

Rooms are clean and neat.
Business reasons I didn't have breakfast there.

Location is also good and not far from San Li Tun.

This is definitely on my preferred Beijing hotel list.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sd712
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been stay in this hotel last year 2013 when ever I come to BJ, that is almost 60+days a year, and because of the great feeling I have got, I choose the same hotel chain when there is available in other cities in China. I will keep the same this year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business