2,065 results
All reviews the club lounge chef stefano juice bar favorite hotel ring road special thanks lounge staff excellent hotel top floor shopping mall subway station breakfast buffet concierge desk peking duck rooms are large noodles executive floor
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The room we had on the 24th floor was comfortable and close to the lounge. This was handy for that snack and cup of tea at odd times. Breakfast was filling and reasonable. Tables and chairs in the lounge need to better fit western bodies. Tables and chairs were too low!

Room Tip: All rooms were ok.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa C
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel!
We are glad to know that you've enjoyed most of our facilities during your stay, and have shared your suggestions about the tables and chairs in Club Lounge, which we sincerely thank you for, with the entire management team for further enhancement.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here because it's close to family and really glad I did. The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. Excellent gym and swimming pool on the top floor.
The staff are really attentive and will go above and beyond. I couldn't get my aircon to work properly on the first night - the room was really cold and I couldn't get the aircon to heat up. I called reception and they sent an engineer up straight away. He fixed it for me within minutes and when I got back from my night out no they put a standalone radiator heater in my room to make sure I was warm! They also called me when I got back to make sure I was satisfied the problem was solved. Excellent customer service. Will be coming back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank allybebe
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services, and sincerely apologize for the air-conditioning issue.
Beijing can be quite freezing and windy in November, so whenever you feel uncomfortable, cold or dry, make sure you call our room service team, who will always be there to make sure you enjoy the stay even under unexpected weather.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Technically this is "just another five star hotel". Smooth check-in, lovely rooms & excellent staff.

If someone else is paying then enjoy the experience.

I didn't try the restaurants but am sure they are very good if eye-wateringly expensive. I ate a nice Sushi place in the mall next door.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely recommend you to try some of our best food & beverage products. We have amazing Cantonese pan-stirrings and dim sum at The Garden Chinese Restaurant on 4th floor, and a wide selection of breakfast options at BLD Cafe. If you wish for some traditional western food, our Fratelli Fresh Italian Restaurant shall never go wrong.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Very comfortable, clean, updated hotel. The food in the concierge lounge was great. Staff in the concierge lounge knew a little English, but most of the hotel did not.

Location wasn't great for walking to tourist attractions, but there is a mall and food nearby.

Italian restaurant in the hotel is very good (for China). Spicy tomato basil pasta sauce was delicious.

As others noted, the check-in area is super annoying. The music is so loud and the staff barely speak English. Took way too long to check in.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! Your comments have been shared with the entire management team already, and we promise to enhance our service quality accordingly.
Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is just strange, but my murder mystery was removed from my bedside table. And I don't know who the murderer is. The staff couldn't explain it, and their solution wasn't helpful (an upgrade next time I stay there but not this time). Also, they didn't offer to replace the book. The door to my room was broken so it wouldn't latch without a push from inside or a tug from outside. Could the cleaning staff not realized this and someone not have realized the door wasn't secure? Good thing I had my laptop with me. In all other was, the hotel was very nice, though very high priced.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are sincerely sorry for all the inconveniences happened during your stay, and have been working on our service quality and emergency handling ever since.
We thank you for your understanding and support.