“Nice Hotel but average Location”

Pullman Beijing South
Ranked #152 of 6,531 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Service and breakfast was better than the other hotels around, clean, quiet and confortable bed. It was a nice choice for bussiness trip, the price was acceptable too. The hotel is not far away from subway station, take me only 10 minutes.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lazaro P, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Beijing South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear Mr. Wu,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about Pullman Beijing South. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our facilities and our location. As you mention, our hotel is only 10 minutes on foot to Rongchangdongjie Subway Station, close to the Fortune 500 Companies in Beijing.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Beijing South

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, after a long, tedious journey. I thought I should be able to get a quick check-in via the AccorAdvantagePlus deck, but that deck was empty that time. All the staffs are occupied by the handling of some other customers. The time I was doing my checkin, I was told that the reservation I made via Accorhotel.com was not visible, mainly due to the fact that it was weekend and the guys at reservation department were all off. But I did manage to checkin, with the help of my large screen Samsung, by showing them the reservation email. So here is my 1st tip: make sure you keep a copy of your reservation with you, particularly if you reserve via Accor. It also helped in the breakfast time. I did a reservation with breakfast, but I was told no breakfast was included until, I showed again this email to them.

The hotel locates in a newly-developed area, with rarely any buses or taxies, so be sure you are there looking for serenity, or for a business in the proximity.

I really enjoy the swimming pool there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Comments like yours certainly help us improve our service.

I am sorry to know the trouble you encountered during the check-in process. We have now discovered the problem and have put a solution to it. It will definitely not happen again in the future.

On the other hand, I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our Health Center, and it is our hope that you can enjoy our improved installations during your next visit in Beijing.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Over all is good.this is a very beautiful build and good location. The breakfast is variety that can make travelers to choose. I think the air condition is not very well because the sound is too loud and it cannot maintain fixed temperature.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lazaro P, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Beijing South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Shuwei,

May I begin by thanking you for your review on TripAdvisor. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service.

It is with much regret that we read about the unfortunate circumstances with our air conditioning system during your recent stay at our hotel. We are indeed in a phase of maintenance that we’ll be completed in the next few days.

May I end by saying that it was a pleasure to serve you at Pullman Beijing South and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I had a very good experience. The hotel has good quality for a reasonable price. Additionally, for people that needs to be in that area of Beijing (and avoid traffic), that's the best option I've been and recommend. If you are looking to go tour downtown, then this might not have the best location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lazaro P, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Beijing South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Dear Oscar,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with the Tripadvisor community. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests have a wonderful time in our hotel.

We really appreciate your comments and we take them as an encouragement to continue improving the quality of our services.

Thank you very much.

All the best.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Very nice hotel in the BDA industrial area, several restaurants to choose from. Subway within walking distance, however need to take at least 2 trains to reach the city (that is about an hour travel). Supermarket, several more restaurants and local shops are about 20 minutes walk, north-west direction. Swimming pool was open couple day a week, the large spa pool had only few jets working, enjoyed the table tennis.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lazaro P, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Beijing South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Dinu,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with all Tripadvisor users. You are actually right; our hotel is situated in the Business District Area surrounded by the Fortune 500 Companies, so we are also well communicated with the city by subway and highways.

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though our swimming pool was under maintenance. I hope you can enjoy all its functions during your next visit to Beijing.

All the best

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very well located hotel in the BDA, at walking distance to office and subway. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Restaurant is correct, but not really well cooked and not always very fresh!
The hotel was really quiet and the bar empty every night. Due to steam issues, the swimming pool and sauna were closed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Lazaro P, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Beijing South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear Marc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

I will certainly express your concerns with our Director of Food and Beverage regarding the food in Cafe Mistral. Your comments encourage us to improve and achieve the level of satisfaction that our guests deserve.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments and I hope you can give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

All the best

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Booked 2 rooms for myself and my cowork just before May Day holiday in China in 2013 via www.pullmanhotels.com and when I arrived on 5/1 evening, they couldn't find my reservation. I showed them the email confirmation as well as text confirmation, they still couldn't find one, after 20 minutes on investigation, they figured out that might be due to holiday. Anyway, I got a room and so did my coworker. I used my credit card to reserve the room and I told them that my cowork would pay himself when I checked in. Surprisedly they checked both room to my credit card. That's not funny.

Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to thank you for expressing your concerns on Tripadvisor and apologize for such a bad experience you had on your visit to Beijing.

After further discussion and investigation, we have found the problem with your reservation and measures have been taken accordingly. We are also providing training to our Front Office staff so cases like yours won't happen again in the future.

Please, allow me to contact you in private so we can discuss it further and compensate you in any ay possible.

All the best,