I travel with my husband, parents and my sister. We had 2 rooms and stayed for 6 nights.
1) My sister did not enjoy her make shift bad which is from the sofa that can change into bed. But for the normal bed for me it was really comfortable.
2) Unfortunately no air-cond due to China law (they claim), air-cond can't be on in the summer but the hotel did provide a fan for my family's room when my mother request for it.
3) We only had breakfast in the hotel which is pretty simple for me and not up to my liking but still edible.. I'd prefer to eat out. I suggest for you to eat in the restaurant garden, very nice view..
4) Location for this hotel is great as near the town, I would say a walking distance from the bird nest stadium, Olympic park, water cube. You can find a 24 hours store just outside the building.
5) Everyday the housekeeping made our bed & room.. wipe the bathroom floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is located in the heart of bustling Zhongguancun, Often referred to as China's Silicon Valley.The hotel neighbors a number of multi-national enterprises,scientific institution, art galleries and renowned universities.The Beijing subway is 5 minutes walk from the hotel, only ten-minutes drive from Shangdi Hi-tech;while Beijing International Airport is 40 minutes drive by car.Just a short distance away stands the majestic sights of Yuanmingyuan Ruins Park and the Summer Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Holiday Inn Express