US$142
Orbitz.com
US$267
US$223
1,616 results
All reviewsgold loungesilk marketgold levelcut restaurantgold junior suitejohn spoonernespresso machinebusiness districtpeking duckclub floorspecial thankslobby loungeconcierge teamwonderful hotelsubway stationwould highly recommend this hotelforbidden city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

Breakfast is not 5 star standards - go and compare with Hilton Wangfujing and you will see what I mean. Breakfast is Very basic and nothing special. The hotel guests are mostly for business men - serounded by offices. Need a taxi to get somewhere and trust me taxi drivers in Beijing can refuse to take you.

Beijing is not a walking city, there is nothing interesting near by but some budiness offices.

Good for business trip - have a good steam room and pool.

• Stayed: September 2012
Joern S, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel during your visit to Beijing and for sharing your experiences.
I was disappointed to read that we did fall short of your expectation in regards to our restaurant breakfast. While the offerings of our breakfast buffet include a wide range of international and Asian breakfast specialties, our chefs are constantly re-evaluating our existing offers to stay in line with offerings of other 5 star hotels - your feedback certainly helps us with this process!

In an additional effort to improve a future breakfast experience, I would like to recommend you to book our Fairmont Gold product for a potential next visit. This allows you to enjoy a sumptious breakfast buffet, along with other added benefits, in the luxurious surroundings and privacy of our Fairmont Gold Lounge.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we do hope to have another chance to welcome you back to our hotel again.

Personal Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2012

I was only here for one night as i was coming to see the great wall and forbidden city for the weekend from shanghai but i will definitely stay at this hotel next time i am in Beijing. The service desk helped me book all tours and tickets which made my 24 hours in Beijing quite easy!

Room Tip: I spend a little more and got a suite but it was well worth it if wanting a bit more of a romantic setting
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank parksie_syd
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I selected this based on Trip Advisor reviews, and the hotel exceeded my expectations. I used their car service from the airport - incredibly smooth, very professional. They called me while I was in the car - very nice touch. Check in was great and was nicely upgraded to a Junior Suite. I also upgraded to their Gold Service. I'm very glad I did - great room, food, drinks. The room is one of my favorites. It was a beautiful, relaxing place to get away while in Beijing. The fitness area is incredible. I will definitely book at the Fairmont on my next trip.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Beijing and are delighted to learn that we were able to live up to your expectations.
We are very fortunate to have a great rooms product, and am glad to see that you enjoyed our Fairmont Gold experience. The Junior Suite you mentioned in your review is also my favorite room type in the hotel.
As mentioned above, it is extremely gratifying for us to see that we were your relaxing retreat after busy days of exploring the sights and sounds of Beijing and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I found this using this website and had the most amazing stay.

The location was great, I used taxis and the metro system both very a handy location.

The room was amazing and the view was also very impressive!!!

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to the suites, they are top class
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This hotel is wonderful. Could not fault it in any way and could not want for anymore whether in china or a more weastern country. The staff on the front desks were wonderfully helpful too directing us to the metro and a great dinner. Rooms are large and very well equipped.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellie526

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Beijing and for taking the time to share your experience.
We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel or any other Fairmont hotel in the not-too-distant future.

Personal Regards,