The hotel has a great location near all the sites and the subway. The plusses are:
1. Rooms are large and well laid out.
2. Nespresso machines in room.
3. Great tub and European shower.
4. Great bed.
5. Quite rooms.
6. The concierge was very helpful in arranging train tickets.
7. Great slippers.
Areas for improvement:
1. Room service was ordered for two days in a row and eggs benedict was cold both times.
2. Very slow wifi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional accommodations and service in an ideal Central Business District (CBD) location await you at Fairmont Beijing, China - voted #1 hotel in China on TripAdvisor in 2012. Stunning architecture and interior design reflects traditional and contemporary Chinese styles. Savor the ultimate dining experiences in our award-winning restaurants, keep fit on the road in our state-of-the-art gym and pool, then relax and indulge in our Willow Stream Spa.Please visit the TripAdvisor homes our hotel restaurants, The Cut and Lunar 8! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairmont Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Beijing Hotel Beijing