Beijing Car Rental With Driver
Review Highlights
Great service

Used the car rental service to go to Great Wall at Mutianyu. Our driver was Lee. The service was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
andrew-dohertqy
Awesome day with Mr Lee as my driver

We are a family of four. We decided to do the tour to Mutianyu. This is a private car with driver... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
renartyy

Recommended experiences in and around Beijing
from US$35.00
from US$37.00
from US$99.00
from US$100.00
More Info
All reviews mr lee car rental service great wall mutianyu private car via email safe driving great car buying tickets great wall experience layover tour great tour dragon company
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We had a wonderful day at Mutianyu with beijingcarrentalwithdriver service and driving impeccable. The car was very clean. I would highly recommend Lee and would definitely use him again if I returned to Beijing.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My family and I had an unexpected layover in Beijing, I called Dragon for a car service. He quickly arranged for a driver and scheduled a trip for us to the Great Wall. We had a great day!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We had Mr Lee for our driver to Mutianyu great wall. He was a very careful driver and the car was very comfortable, Lee was waiting at our hotel on time, he helped us to get our tickets. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Everything was perfect with our private tour, our driver Lee pick up at hotel, the car was in pristine condition, Mr Lee was extremely helpful, always on time, always smiling. He was even willing to exceed the timeframes of our agreement and give us all the time we needed.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I was online looking for car rental service in Beijing and found this Car Service review on the Trip Advisor. I contact via email and got responded in short time. Highly recommend this car service. Dragon was professional and responsive and overall a great value for money with amazing service.